Chapter 5

"What", you said in pure disbelief.
"Yah Jungkook, don't say lies", you added.

"I'm really not lying, (y/n). They never behave like this.", he replied.
"No way, I know you for not even 24 hours and you want to tell me right now that they like me? I don't want to say that you are lying but this sounds too surreal to really believe it."

He sighed.

"I really think this is true."

You sighed, too, not knowing what to say.
"Okay, thank you, Jungkook. It's nice that you told me", you said after while and smiled.
He smiled back at you, nodding and then leaving the room.
You sighed, running your fingers through your hair.

He can't possibly lie to me, can he? What motive would he have anyways?

You sighed, walking back to the living room. The others looked up and smiled, so you smiled back, sitting down next to them.

"Hyung, why don't you give (y/n) her suitcase? I mean, she maybe wants to change her clothes or maybe just comb her hair. I-it's not that you look bad but I'm just wondering", Taehyung said, looking at both, Yoongi and you.

"It's okay, Tae. And y-yeah, can I pleasr get my stuff?", you replied, looking at Yoongi. He smiled and nodded, getting up from his seat and gesturing you to follow him.
So you two walked to his room, and right after you entered the room, Yoongi closed the door.
You looked at him in confusion but didn't ask, remembering Jungkook's words a few mimutes ago.

He walked to his closet and opened it, pulling out the needed suitcase. He smiled putting it on the floor and then
falling on his bed.
"Thanks, Yoongi", you smiled and opened the suitcase, only to close it immediately.

You blushed and breathed heavily, looking at Yoongi who looked at you with raised eyebrows.

Dammit, why am I so stupid and put all the embarrassing stuff like bras and panties right on top?

You smiled embarrassed, feeling the blush crawl onto your cheeks.
"Is something?", he asked, sitting up in his bed and looking at you.

You shook your head, "n-no, I just.. ah nevermind, it's nothing", you replied, sitting down in front of the suitcase again and opening it again, trying to cover up as much as possible and putting all the underwear under the other clothes.

You took out a black oversized shirt with a skull on it, and some jeans.

"I'll be right back", you said and vanished into the bathroom. Yoongi just nodded and folded his arms behind his head, laying down on the bed.

You changed your clothes and tied up your hair into a high, slightly messy ponytail. You got out, bumping right into Jimin. You felt losing your balance and already closed your eyes. But you only felt a pair of strong arms around yourself and a voice asking

"Are you okay?"

You opened your eyes and looked right into Jimin's dark orbs, filled with concern. He put you back on the floor and you nodded embarrassed. "Y-yeah, I'm okay, thanks to you", you replied, making him smile.

You looked up, realizing he just wore a tank top, which emphasize his biceps, and jogging pants. You averted your gaze, your cheeks heating up again.

He just smiled at you, not moving at all.
"A-ah, you probably want to go to the bathroom, I-I'll be going back to Yoongi's room to pack my stuff. S-see you around", you said and walked back into his room, not daring to look back at Jimin. He didn't say anything and just looked after you with a raised eyebrow before entering the bathroom.