Chapter 8

You flipped your collar up and your hands found their way to your pockets, trying to warm themselves up while forming fists. You blindly walked around, not knowing where to go or when to come back. You didn't want to talk to neither of them, but you didn't know the reason.

As you passed by a store, you saw two dogs. They were fighting for a muffin, eagerly barking at each other and trying to steal the muffin.

You suddenly felt nostalgic, and continued walking without seeing the end of this fight.

It was slowly getting colder but you didn't care, entering a café and ordering a caramel macchiato.

"How ironic", you mumbled as you looked at the cup in front of you.
You sighed, letting the hot liquid warm up your mouth.

You stood up after some time, your stomach was growling but you didn't take any money with you. You didn't want to go back to their dorm, but you didn't have any other choice. You reluctantly walked back to the dorm and opened the door, hoping nobody would see you.

No, you had no luck today.

BTS was looking at you when you entered the house, and you tried to ignore their piercing gaze.

"Did you calm down a bit?", Hoseok asked carefully, and you shrugged. You did calm down but you still didn't know the answer to the question whether you should be mad at them or yourself.

"It's okay, (y/n)", Jungkook said and you could sense the slight smile on his lips while he talked. You nodded, still not able to raise your head and look at them. You were too embarrassed, these boys were still BTS, your bias group.

And they were worried about a mere girl named (y/n).

"I'm okay, so don't worry", you stated, forcing a smile on your lips and looking at them. They nodded hesitantly, thinking of whether they should believe you or not.

Just then you noticed that Jimin and Yoongi weren't there with the others. You looked up and saw their doors closed. You let out a sigh.

"Sorry for causing so much trouble. Can I cook for you as an apology?", you asked, and again looked at them but mostly at Seokjin, our chef cook. He nodded, and you thanked him and walked into the kitchen.

*le next rimeskip brought to you by Jungkook's habit of grabbing everyone's butt*

"Jungkook, can you please call Yoongi and Jimin? They won't come out if I call them", you whispered to the maknae of the group. He nodded, calling his hyungs.

They walked into the kitchen reluctantly, giving each other death glares and sitting down as far away from each other as possible.

When they saw you, with the apron around your body and a spoon in your hand to taste the food, they looked away immediately. You also remained silent, putting the food on the table and sitting down.

This time, it was quiet; nobody dared to start talking.

"(Y/n), Yoongi, you both do the dishes", Namjoon stated and got up from his seat.

"What", Yoongi, Jimin and you said in unison. You then looked at each other in confusion.

"Hyung-", Jimin started but got interrupted by Namjoon: "You heard me."

Jimin walked out silently, but you could see him clenching his teeth, as if he tried to suppress his anger.
The others also left the kitchen, leaving both of you alone.

An awkward silence hung between you as you did the dishes without talking to each other, just passing on the plates.

"(Y/n), listen", Yoongi suddenly started, making you stop doing the dishes and turning your attention to him.

"What is it, Yoongi?"

"I... I really feel sorry.. fo what happened yesterday. I don't know what was wrong with me and I have no clue why I was so angry at Jimin or you, but I want to sincerely apologize for my actions. I know I did wrong", he said and bowed to you.

You just looked at him, trying to find the right words to console him. He looked at you, honesty in his dark orbs.
You let out a sigh.
"You don't have to be sorry at all. I have to be sorry for going crazy like this. Please don't apologize to me, I'll just feel more sorry." Yoongi smiled slightly, not a happy smile but an understanding one.

"I feel embarrassed as an idol to behave like this in front of a fan", he said, sighing.

"Yeah, I'm just a fan, don't feel embarrassed towards me. I'm simply a fan, nothing more", you smiled.

"You aren't just a fan to us, though", Yoongi mumbled, but you could still hear it clearly.

"I am, believe me. Just forget me, and everything will be fine."

"I can't do this."

You looked at him in confusion, raising your eyebrows.

"What?", you asked.

"You heard me. I can't just forget you, (y/n), because I fell in love with you."