My emotional thanks

HELLO MY DEAR PEOPLE!

I just found out that my Fanfiction called "Airplane" with Suga has just reached the amazing amount of 100k views. You can't believe how happy I am right now, I even started crying. (Yes I am emotional)

So I wanted so say thank you once again for
reading, voting and commenting on this and other stories. It's still not real for me to reach this large amount of views because I just started writing Fanfictions owing to boredom.
But perhaps, it was a good choice to have exactly this hobby, even though I still do believe that I'm very far from the top notch.

Probably, only very few of you can tell how happy I am, mostly the ones I also know from school or private life in general, but I will try to express it in a way that you maybe get an idea of just how grateful and thankful I am.

I started writing, as already mentioned, out of boredom and for the fun of it. But soon I got to realise that there were actually people who wanted mw to continue writing stories, there were people who cheered on me when I was feeling like crap, there were people who made me smile with their cute comments. As I continued trying to write more frequently, I even temporarily gave up on writing. I did not havevany ideas or inspiration, but cut was you, once again, who helped me up. Even though I had to stop writing one of my stories, your reactions were surprisingly considerate, which I really appreciated.

And now, seeing that I reached something unbelievable like having 100K views on only one story just makes me realise that maybe, it was worth all the pain and tears. Even my parents started to be proud of something I did myself, and it's simply incredible to the point that I can't put it into words.

If I had the chance, I would hug all of you and thank you for your help and gentle words in bad times. I would probably start crying as well, but knowing you, you would still be nice to me.

I want to say one last thing, because this text is kinda getting longer and longer, that I want to change a quote I had to invent in arts class.

"Writing is what keeps my soul alive in times when everything around me is rotting."

- Yours sincerely, Steph