Chapter 18 (Epilogue)

You looked at him, and he looked back at you. After another moment of awkward silence, since none of you moved, talked or even dared to breathe, you made your decision.

You stood up and walked to him, grabbing his collar and locking his lips with yours.
Yoongi, taken by surprise, widened his eyes, but kissed back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer to himself.
You pulled back after a few more moments, and he grinned at you.

"If you knew for how long I've been waiting for this", he stated, not able to wipe that gummy grin off his face.
You just shrugged, "How should I know? I just hoped I wouldn't regret it."
A blush spread on your cheeks, your eyes avoiding his.

"You'll never regret it, (y/n)", he said, still grinning like a dork, "I mean, how does one regret kissing Min Swag?"

You chuckled and flicked his forehead. He pouted and held his forehead as if you really hurt him, making you laugh.

"To believe this started because I decided not to freak out on an airplane next to a sleeping Min Yoongi", you laughed, making him laugh, as well.

"To believe you had to think while choosing between Jiminie and me", he continued.

"Yah, he's my bias wrecker!", you replied in defence.

"No, but really, you didn't know I liked you? You were asking so innocently that I had to fool you", Yoongi teased you.

"Well, I'm dense, like you said", you pouted at him.

"I don't care", he replied grinning. You wanted to say something but got shut up due to Yoongi pecking your lips.

"W-what was that for?"

"For being so cute while trying to justify yourself."

You blushed and jumped up, running out of the room and yelling "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK? ARE YOU THERE? I NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME FROM HIM!"
But instead of Jungkook, Jimin dashed out of his room. "What happened?", he asked full of concern.

"THAT MINT YOONGI IS BEING MEAN TO ME!", you screamed loudly, on purpose.
He laughed after seeing that you are grinning.
Then, you heard footsteps and Yoongi rushing out of his room.

"Oh, if I catch you", he threatened laughing, making you hide behind Jimin.

"Yah, hyung, I am closer to her than you are, I can just kiss her here."

"Aish, such an ungrateful dongsaeng", Yoongi laughed before realising what Jimin just said, "WAIT, PARK JIMIN STAY STILL!"

"Oops, I think he likes you a bit too much", Jimin joked before starting to run away.

Dawon approached you with a smile.
"So, I guess it all worked out?", she smiled and you nodded.
"I've never seen them like this before, though. It's weird", you replied.
"Oh, you'll get used to it after some time. Don't worry. As long as they don't brea-", she started but stopped as she heard something shattering on the floor.
You tried your best to suppress your laughter. "Let's just hope it was something cheap", you said between gritted teeth so you wouldn't laugh.
Dawon nodded, trying her very best to stay collected.
"Let's just... go out beofre we get hit", she said after a while, taking your arm and walking out. "And now, you tell me everything", she grinned and you started your story on the way to a restaurant.