Sequel 1 (?)

DISCLAIMER:
A sequel is a part of the story that happened later. It's like a sequel of the future life and is not happening right after the story! Please keep that in mind while reading! Thank you!

You yawned as you waited in the living room. You had mixed feelings for the result.
Except for Yoongi, nobody was at the dorm.
And that was very good.

You just heard Yoongi approaching you and sitting down next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder.

"And?"

"Wait a bit more."

"Okay."

You checked the time once again, and heard the doorbell ring.
You stood up, walking to the door.

"Hello, I have a package for (y/n)", the man, a small guy who probably just graduated from school, said, a package in his hand.

"Yeah, that's me", you replied smiling. He held out an electrical thingy and you signed on the screen.
"Here you go, Miss", he said and handed you the package.

"Thank yo-"

"I'M GOING TO BE A PARENT?!", you suddenly heard Yoongi yelling through the whole house. Your eyes widened and you dropped the box.

"Um, congratulations", the boy smiled and walked away.
You blushed a bit and shut the door before running back to him, grabbing the test out of Yoongi's hand for which result you've been waiting for the past 5 minutes.

It felt like 5 hours, though.

"I-it's... it's positive... Yoongi, it's positive", you stuttered, not believing it.
"I know!", he said and hugged you.
You, not able to comprehend the news, just hugged back and nodded.
"W-we... we will get a child", you said and he nodded, smiling brightly.

"WE WILL BE UNCLES?", the others yelled, standing in the doorway. You saw Jimin holding the package in his hands and smiling at you.
You turned around, taken by surprise.

"Yeah", Yoongi reassured them, making them scream and congratulate you two.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"IT WILL BE SO CUTE!"

"HOPEFULLY IT'S A GIRL, SO I CAN MAKE HER WEAR PINK!"

"NO! IT SHOULD BE A BOY, SO I CAN DANCE WITH HIM!"

You chuckled at their cute reactions, looking at Yoongi.

He just smiled back at you.