Chapter 6 - #FixedUp... or not

When I was younger, I used to think the best way to wake up was to open my eyes to a white day with snow covering all trees and frozen roses.
Kylie and I would excitedly wait for the morning news. We'd beg lord to hear a "school's off" from the presenter and run straight outside into the beautiful whiteness afterwards.

Now I think the best way to wake up is to open my eyes and see Cara's beautiful face. Feel her body warmth. Feel our love and never sleep again. Reality's much dreamier.

"Babe?" I open my eyes but there's no sign of Cara. The room is dark. I must have slept for a good three hours. "Babe?" I repeat as I sit up on our bed.

I silently make my way downstairs and see a vague light coming from the room. "Cara? Babe?" I call out as I approach the room. I slowly open the door to see Cara sitting on one of the wooden chairs with pieces of the vase she broke earlier and glue covering the whole table.

"Honey?" She turns around and takes her handsfree out of her right ear. "Did I wake you?" She asks sweetly. "No.. What exactly are you doing?" I ask her though I am perfectly aware of what she's intending to do. She's fixing my broken vase.

"Just something I had to do." She shrugs and puts her hands free away. "It's so sweet of you, do you know that?" I ask as I run my hands through her hair softly. "Thanks. It's almost done." She smiles. "Can I join?" I pout as she glances at me for a second before focusing her attention back on the piece she is holding.

"Yeah sure." She pulls back to give me enough space to sit on her lap. I wrap my right arm over her shoulder and give her cheek a longing kiss that makes her giggle.

She grabs the piece she was holding before. "Isn't it fit for here?" I ask as I point at where I think the piece is missing from. "Thanks babe." Cara kisses my neck and puts glue over the space I showed her. She delicately places the piece and holds it there. I blow on it to let it dry off.

"Only two pieces and it'll look just like it did before." Cara smiles. "You really didn't have to go through this much trouble for this." She really didn't.
"I know how much you love it! I swear it wasn't even hard!" She protests. of course it was hard! Must have taken her hours to do this. "You're adorable." I smile at her determined face.

*

"When did you get up?" Cara lifts the last piece and puts glue around it. "I didn't sleep much...  needed time to do this." She smiles as she puts the piece in its place. "Oh my god.. Cara!" She cuts me off. "Nononono no oh, no my, no god and no Cara." She giggles. "I'm so in love with you."

-Flashback-

"Gosh! I hate her so much." I muttered as I glanced at Cara entering the hotel restaurant. Gigi looked behind her to see what the reason of my sudden mood change was. "I never thought I'd say this but she is a holy bitch." She stared at me with no expressions. A second later we both burst out laughing.