Chapter 11 - The First Time 'It' Happened..

"It's so nice we get to finally hangout together!" Louis hugs a pillow to his stomach still laughing at Cara's weird combination of tea that Harry just drank. "It's so not!" Harry shouts jokingly. I swipe a tear from my eye. "You know folks... It only gets better!" Cara announces as she's trying her hardest not to laugh. "Noway!" I exclaim. She nods her head excitedly.

"It's all..." She mutters with a huge smile on her face as she works with her phone. "I took this all into a tape!" She laughs hysterically followed by me and Louis. "You're so dead right now." Harry stands up and chases Cara. "Give it to me!" He exclaims as Cara runs. "Give it to me I'm worth it." Cara does a little dance routine before jumping over the couch to sit beside me.

"Delete it Cara!" I am literally laughing so hard I can hardly breathe. "Oh Gosh." Cara giggles and hides herself behind me. "Cara!" Harry whines. "Okay.. I'm deleting it!" She start to search for the file. She is such a tease.

-Flashback-

I kissed her

My lips were literally on fire. I pushed her toward myself to burn more. Her hands ignited my back with their mere touch. She pulled back and glanced at me hungrily. She reconnected our lips and set me on fire again. I felt her tongue run over my buttom lip as she grabbed my arms. I opened my mouth slightly and felt the sweet rough invasion of her tongue as she pinned me back against the wall.

Our tongues danced together as we were fighting for dominance. I swiftly switched our positions and slammed her against the wall. She hissed deeply at the sensation. I attacked her with my being and ran my hands through her thighs. She grabbed my back tighter to keep her balance. But soon, switched our places again.

Cara forced herself on my body roughly, allowing me to feel our fronts pressed so tight for the first time. I took a deep breath in when her hands expertly cupped my chest. "You wanna get out of here?" She whispered in my ear lustfully. I couldn't form words. "Yeah." I whispered still panting against cara's body. "Then let me grab my purse." She pulled away immediately with a smirk and disappeared into the party.