Chapter 9 - What Heppened in Paris II

"Babe?"

Soft fingers draw invisible patterns on my hand. I can feel the presence of another warm being beside me with their arm wrapped around my waist. "Get up you sleepyhead!" I hear Cara's voice cooing in my ear.

I open my eyes lazily and close them once again. I inhale deeply nuzzle closer to her neck. "Come on we should get up." Her fingers leave my hand to persue their patterns on my back as Cara's soft lips plant a longing kiss on my forhead.

"Up up up!" She giggles. "Nooo." I whine and tighten my hold on her neck still not opening my eyes properly. "We arrived, love." She kisses my nose briefly, making me giggle.

We had an extremely exhausting flight. Well I must say Cara's time was much worse than mine because she certainly can't fall asleep on a plane. Thogh she did take a short nap on this one.
Honestly the last thing I remember is us getting in the car and sitting together. I must have fallen asleep...

"Come on.. Get up." Cara plants another kiss on my for head as her caressing becomes slightly stronger to let go a little bit of my sleepiness.

I part from her. "Sorry.." I whisper with my post-sleep husky tone. "You look beautiful." I open my eyes to see her loving gaze. It immediately plants a huge smile all over my face. "Not as beautiful as you."

Her eyes don't look as bright in the dark backseat. Like a black hole, a beautiful black hole that you want to jump inside and get lost forever. Just like a black hole, she's hiding many stars and suns within her being. Her eyes as just a subtle portrait of all the galaxies and starts within her soul. A portrait of love.
Stars can never be as beautiful.

She leans in and pecks my lips softly with a smile. "Let's go." I blush as I reach for my handbag.
We finally manage to get off the car and walk toward the entrance. The massive brightness bothers my eyes greatly.

"Woo woo loook hooz hegher!"

"Hey Joachim." I smile.
"Jou akshuly keim togede!" He exclaimes excitedly. "Ohh pleez pleez let me caree joughr luggazhe." He grabs our suitcases and leads the way. Cara grabs my hand and smiles. She's so tired.

We always come to this hotel whenever we fly to Paris. It just seems.. Natural and heartwarming to be in the same environment as if no time has gone by.

-Flashback-

"What are you doing?" I pushed her away. She kissed my once again but I didn't let her. I separated from the wall and glared at her.

She looked rather surprised. "But.." She began. I didn't let her continue any farther. "This didn't happen. YOU didn't kiss me, I didn't kiss you, this is just your drunken mistake." I firmly stated as I pointed my finger at her. "But.."

"This didn't happen Cara." She frowned and walked closer to me once again. I could feel her breath on my lips. "So you don't want me." She uttered in a questioning tone. "No I don't." I glanced in her eyes for a second. 'Hey eyes are so blue'.