Chapter 14 - Final Chapter.You. Me. Us.

I can feel the sunlight caressing my eyelids and arm. After Cara's kisses, this is my second favorite way to wake up. I open my eyes lazily and a smile immediately forms on my lips as I remember how wonderful last night was.

I tighten my grip over Cara's arms around my waist and settle in the warm sheets again. I feel a soft kiss on my neck and smile as I slowly caress her arm.

"Morning." Her husky morning voice sends chills down my spine as she whispers. "Morning." Her arms tighten the grip they had over me through the night. "What time is it?" I ask while I still keep my eyes closed. "9, love." I hum softly as she runs her hands in circles over my bare stomach.

A comfortable silence falls over us as all we do is breathing each other in, our bodies wrapped up in one another with comfort and bliss. This is bliss.

A few minutes later Cara's alarm goes off. "Noo.." I whine childishly as I reach my arm out to turn it off. Cara loosens her grip on me in the process. She let's out a giggle at my desperation.

I turn around to face my girlfriend. "Can't you stay with me for today?" I ask. She smiles softly as I rest my head in the crook of her neck. "I don't know..." She sighs. "Stay." I kiss her neck and breathe in her scent once more. "Don't leave after last night." She smiles a bit at the thought. "Last night was amazing." She kisses my forehead. "It was perfect." She smiles at my compliment as I wrap my arm around her neck.

"So will you stay?" I hope she does. "Let's see." She grabs her phone from the nightstand and starts making some calls to her production team.

Flashback

"Cara?" Annie exclaimed in rage. "What?" Cara asked bravely as she didn't move even a little bit. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She slammed the door shut. "You don't have a say in this." Cara calmly replied.

Annie threw a glance in my direction. "Could you please leave us alone for a moment?" I looked at Cara for reassurance and she just nodded her head as if she was trying to silently let me know 'I got this.'

*

That night wasn't ones of the good ones I guess... It turned out, Annie had threatened Cara with outing me to the entire world if she officially broke up with her.

We didn't want to, but we were kind of forced to keep things quiet at least until I was ready or at least until we made sure my mother wouldn't suffer a major heart attack one day watching the celeb news.