Chapter 12 - How We Fell

I sit at the desk wearing Cara's shirt. After grabbing a pen, I Start doodling mindlessly on a white sheet of paper. "Cara Delevingne" I write. What a crazy story we share together.

Flashback

"I can't believe you're this delusional Gi!" I laughed. "It's nothing delusional! It's real! You write down all your feelings. Leave it in the water, make a wish and the mother nature responds!" She exclaimed excitedly waving her hands around the way she always does.

"This is soooo not real." I protested. "Then do this soooooo.." She exaggerated my emphasis. "...Not real thing with me!" She ran up to my bed and jumped down on it. I looked at her in doubt.

"Come on! we've done way worse things together! Remember when we chopped down Mrs.Franklin's old tree and built Kylie a doghouse for her doggie toys?" She reminded me. "Oh and got grounded for three months." I also reminded her. "Not my fault that woman was in love with a dead tree." She shrugged innocently.

"What I mean is.." She rolled her eyes and got up. "We've done much worse. Partners in everything, remember?" She extended her pinkie toward me. I looked at her with a blank expression. "Fine." I rolled my eyes as well and grabbed her pinkie with mine.

End of flashback

I finish my doodling and smile at my handiwork. I get a new text message and immediately check it out.
Hey partner! Guess who flew in to Paris for an LV shoot?

Why do I even have to read the sender? Gigi of course. This girl is too much sometimes. I grin and respond. I wouldn't mind some company right now.