The Lost Twin (Harry Potter Fanfic)

Thanks to her, ^,  for making my awesome cover! :D

Author's Note-  All characters belong to J.K Rowling, expect the ones I create. Also the plot is all her idea, besides for the things i add in. I hope you guys like it :D

*********************************

Prologue

Rose, 

We love you, we gave you away at your birth. It was to protect you. We just wanted what's best for you. 

Love, your parents. 

That's all i had, a letter that basically explained nothing and a small silvery locket. The locket dangled on my neck and  held a picture a of a couple holding hands. The woman had long, bright red hair and green eyes, while the man had messy black hair.  I assumed it was my mom and dad. I hoped it was. 

On the back of the locket, the words Rose Evans was engraved on it. That's all the proof i had of my family.

I lived in an orphanage, south of London. I was 10 years old, but everyone else treated me as If i was much older. All the caretakers here hated me, and called me a waste of space, all because some of the weird things that happened around me. I couldn't explain to them how the garabge cans exploded suddenly or how everything from my wardrobe flew out at times and no matter how many times I told them it wasn't me, it seemed to just get them to hate me even more. The other kids thought i was a freak. I could make things happen without meaning to.. I could even make people hurt if I wanted to.

Anyways, my story begins on my birthday, July 31st. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~