Curses & Dreams

Thats Rose on the side. :) Also i added more pictures on the sides, so if your not new to reading this, you should go back and look at them :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I got up. " Leave me alone Draco.' I said harshly.

" No please, Rose, just listen to me!" He pleaded.

" I don't want to hear anything from you." I said. I started walking away, when he grabbed my wrist rather harshly. 

"Rose.. he doesn't like you, he wants to hurt you, he's already hurt you. Whatever he tells you is going to be a lie. Just make him let go of your wrist.."

" How" I whispered to the voice, Ive heard the voice before.

" Your wand, you silly girl!"

" B- but what curse do I use?" I whispered said to the voice, the voice seemed to be coming from inside me. Like the voice was mine.. it was in my head.

" Any curse! An unforgivable one, perhaps? Swish your wand and say crucio." The voice instructed

" B- but I don't want to hurt him.. " 

" Yes, you do Rose, You will hurt him. Now do it."

" CRUCIO!" 

Then all went black. 

Draco's POV

Snape had given Parkinson and me a week of detention. Git. I was walking to the Great Hall, I really wanted  to talk to Rose. I wanted to apologize to her and tell her Pansy had tricked me. Hopefully she'd believe me..

I walked into the Great Hall to see Ben talking to Rose, suddenly Ben got up and walked away blushing. Huh i wonder what happened. I made my way over to Rose and tapped her on the shoulder.

She stood up and faced me. " Leave me alone, Draco." 

" No please, Rose, just listen to me." 

" I don't want to hear anything from you." Rose said. She started walking away. I didn't want her to leave, I just wanted her to hear me out.. I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and looked at me, but It was scary, her regular green eyes, were red. They were gleaming red. I don't know why but I held onto her wrist.

" R- r - rose?" 

She didn't hear me, it looked like she was talking to herself and her stayed red. Then she looked at me and raised her wand. 

" CRUCIO!" She screamed.

Then i fell to the floor writhing in agony.

Rose's POV

 " Keep Going Rose, your almost there."  A voice said. 

I was walking down a long corridor, at the end of it I saw a huge gargoyle. I walked to the gargoyle and said " Lemon Drops." It opened, as I entered. I walked up the grand staircase, taking the steps two at a time. I came across another door. I tried to open it but it was locked.

" Your a failure Rose. A failure." The voice said. 

 " I'm s-sorry." I told the voice. 

Then I woke up.

I opened my eyes to see a big white room, probably the hospital wing. I noticed there were people around me Abby, Ben, Harry, Fred and George. I wanted them to leave, i wanted to think about the strange dream I had last night. I had that dream before, expect last time I woke up when I couldn't get pass the gargoyle. For some reason I get the feeling, that I actually had went there. That was impossible though.. I didn't sleepwalk. I sighed. 

" Rose! Your awake!" Fred exclaimed.

" Yeah." I said.

" Hi guys." i said

 " Hey, Rose, How are you feeling?" Harry asked.

" Good.. but why am I here?" I asked, blushing a little.. why were they so many people here, I just remember talking to Draco and then going unconscious. 

" You dont know why you here?" Bella asked curiously.

" No.." i said, blushing again. So everyone one knew besides me?

The doors opened, and Dumbledore strolled in.

" Hello, Rose, I can see your doing much better." He said his blue eyes twinkling.

" Yeah, care to explain what happened?"

" I should be asking you that, Ms.Evans." Dumbledore said, calmly. 

" Well, I just remember, yelling at Malfoy and then he grabbed my wrist and then i was unconcious." I said.

" Bloody Git." Ben and Fred said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at them, while Dumbledore chuckled. 

" If you could excuse us then." Dumbledore said, looking at all my visitors. They all left, Harry slightly hesitating, but left anyways. I was glad they were gone, I wasnt up to talking to any of them.

" I have a feeling, that Mr. Weasly and Mr. Stone fancy you, Rose." Dumbledore said, smiling.

I sighed. ' I know, they've both told me. I have no idea what to do." 

Dumbledore looked awkward." I think you need a girl friend to talk to." Dumbledore said.

" I know i do." I said. Dumbledore laughed.

" So, Rose, you dont have any memory of anything?"

" No.. can you tell me what happened?"

" Rose. You used an unforgiveable curse on Mr.Malfoy."

" WHAT?!" I yelled, horrified by what I had done. " Which one? I whispered.

" The Cruciatus Curse." Dumbledore said, his eyes looked sad.

" Why, why cant I remember?" 

" Because my dear, just because your hand raised the wand to deliver the curse, doesnt mean it was your mind."

" W-what do you mean?"

" Rose, what I mean is that your mind is being taken over." 

" By who?"

" Take a guess, Rose."

"Voldermort." I whispered. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Well there you go :D  I hope you guys like itt.. the next chapter will be muchhh more dramatic. Rose will also finally pick her love interest (;

Btw guys check out my new book! - Goodbye My Love.

Its about the first generation of Marauders. ( James, Sirius, Lupin ) :DDDD

LOVE YOUUUUUU!