Quidditch

"Oi! Evans! Practice.Now!" Flint yelled from across the common room. Couldn't he just get up and walk over here. Oh yeah, he was still scared of me. I laughed at the thought, and got up to follow him down to the field. 

Flint explained everything about quidditch. Their were seven players. Three chasers, a keeper, a seeker, and two beaters. Then there were four balls. One big red one, called the quaffle, two slightly smaller, heavier balls called bludgers, and one tiny golden snitch.  The chasers were supposed to pass the quaffle amongst each other and score them in one of three big hoops at the end of pitch. The keeper, was supposed to guard the the hoops. The beaters had bats, they used the bats to the bludgers at the opposite teams chasers( to prevent them from scoring.) And then there was me. All i had to do was to catch the little golden snitch. Easy enough. 

"Understand?" Flint asked me, he never looked me in the eye, just kinda stared at his feet. I thought this was hilarious, but I didn't say anything. 

"Yeah, lets practice." I said

Practice went extremely well, the first time, I caught the snitch in about 5 minutes. The second, three minutes, and the third 2 minutes. i was proud of myself. Everyone on the team kept cheering for me. I loved it. 

As I walking back to the common room, I ran into Harry. 

"Hey, Rose! Wait up!" He called.

Oh. no. no.no. He was gonna ask me if I was related to him.. and I dont think I could lie to him like that. " Hey, Harry.. Sorry but I really need to shower, and tons of homework, you know." 

"Oh, its quick, i swear." Harry said. 

I needed a way to get out of this quick, and then I saw Fred and George walk around the corner. " Sorry Harry, maybe another time? I promised Fred, that we would talk. " Fred looked at me like I was crazy. ' See you later Harry!" I yelled, as I walked to Fred, grabbed his hand, and started pulling him outside. 

Once, we far, far away from Harry. I turned to Fred and George. " Sorry about that guys, Its just that Harry needs to ask me something, and I know what it is, but I just cant tell him." I said, realizing how that made no sense.

George looked at me, shocked. " God, Rose, how many guys like you!?" He exclaimed.

I looked at him and started cracking up. " Alot actually, but that's not what Harry wanted to ask me."

" hen what?" Fred asked

"Welll.. hewantedtoaskmeifimhissister." I said really fast, mumbling. 

"WHAT!?" Fred and George yelled at the same time.

I sighed " He wanted to ask -

"Yeah, yeah we know what he wanted to ask." George said

"Well, are you?' Fred said."Yes." I said. They looked shocked." You guys cant tell anyone, promise?" 

"Sure, but why are you keeping at a secret?' Fred asked

"Yeah, you can be just as famous!" George exclaimed

"The girl who lived!" Fred said

"The Lost Twin..!" George said

"Harry Potter's Sister!" Fred said

"I know. But if Voldermort finds out, he kill us both." I said quietly.

Their faces fell. 

"Sorry, we didn't think of that." Fred said

" t's okay, no one ever does." I said

They looked uncomfortable now. i sighed. " Well i have to go, thanks for helping me. bye!" 

They nodded, and i left. 

That night I had a strange dream. I was trying to get into Dumbledore's office, but the gargoyle wasn't letting me in. I didn't have the right password.. A voice in my head told me to keep guessing, but apparently I just went back to my dorm.

Two Months Later

It was November, today was our first quidditch match against Gryffindor. I was nervous, I was playing against Harry. i still hadn't told him he was my brother, he kept trying to ask me, but I left before he could. 

I changed into my Quidditch robes, and noticed how nervous, my team was. " Oh come on guys! Were gonna be amazing!" 

They just looked at me. " Or not" I mumbled

We walked onto the pitch, mounted our brooms, and Wood and Flint shook hands. They looked like they were trying to break each other hands. I saw Harry, standing behind them. I waved.

Then Madame Hooch blew her whistle and we were up in the air. After a while, Gryffindor scored, twice. Then finally we scored, it 20 - 10.  I saw the snitch it was hovering down by the first hoop, I raced toward it but by the time i got there, It was gone. Damn it. I saw it again, and so did Harry. He was definately closer to it. But I rushed towards it, we side by side, and then Harry did something stupid. He stood up on his broom, reached towards and fell tumbling forward. Dumbass.

He was on the ground. I went over to him, and he looked like he was gonna puke. That second he did. But he puked up the snitch. I was amazed. I started clapping, when I realized everyone was staring at me. Yeah, I lost.. but my brother won. I couldnt be angry, it was only fair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it.. i really am trying to make them longer.. thanks for readingg. and commenttttttttt(: