Pathway to Darkness.

i know, i know i keep changing the story line, but i finally picked they way this book is gonna lay out. remember how i said their was gonna be a big story line with snape? yeah its just gonna be a minor little thing, i have officially decided if shes gonna be good or go to the dark side( ahahasounds so Stars wars there)  and if you have any other questions just comment (: thanks for reading!

P.S .. after a couple of chapters my story plot will be changing in a big way, its not gonna be like the books, im just warning you people now, cause i know how some people get mad. (:

hey, like my cover? yeah i know its awesome. (: lolz. 

oh, oh andd um if you didnt read the title you should know rose's behavior will change.. in a big way. 

read.comment.vote.<3

ON WITH THE STORY! 

______________________________________________________________________

It had been two weeks since, Dumbledore and I realized that Voldermort taking over my mind. I didn't stop crying for the entire day and refused to talk anybody. After that I realized how stupid I was being, I would love for Voldermort and I to have duel. It would be impossible to beat me because of my wand. It was one of the most powerful wands ever made.  And with that thought I rested easy. 

A couple of days later, Madame Promfery said I could go, so I went to go find Harry, Ron and Hermione, since i wasn't looking forward to spend so much time with some bitchy Slytherins. 

Surprisingly, I had found them in the library, trying to figure something out.  

" Hey guys. What are you doing?' I asked. 

They all looked around nervously until Hermione said, " Well see, the other day we were running from flich -

" Because of your idiot boyfriend, Malfoy " Ron intterupted. Hermione glared at him. I rolled my eyes. " Go on." I said. 

" Well anyways." Hermione said, " We were running from Filch and we couldn't see where we going. We happened to end up on the third floor corridor, you know the one that's forbidden?" 

I nodded, gesturing for her to go on. 

" Yeah, so we unlocked the door and ran inside, waiting for Filch to pass so we could go back to the common room, until we turned around and there was a huge three headed dog."

I gasped." Three headed dog?"

Hermione nodded, " Yeah, it wasn't the three headed dog that we interested in about it, the dog wasstanding on a door, some kind of trap dog. We believed the dog was guarding something, so went to talk to Hagrid. He accidently told us the dog name's was fluffy and that the whatever he'sguarding has to do with Nichlos Flamel, so we've been in the library ever since trying to figure out what in the world that god is guarding." Hermione had said breathlessly. 

I nodded, " So, can i help?" 

They had looked shocked but nodded. 

            *******************************

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room, from the library, ever since I promised to help Harry, Ron and Hermione i spent more time in the library than I did in my own common room. As i entered i saw Malfoy and Parkinson arguing about something on the the couch. I smiled and started walking up to my dormitory when i felt a bang of pain on my back. I screamed and turned around, Pansy was standing there with her wand raised, and Draco looking between us, panicking.