Confrontations

I was angry. No scratch that, I was furious. Not only was I furious, I was freezing. I was walking through a park in London, wearing only jeans shorts and a black sweatshirt. For some reason, mother nature had decided to make August a freezing month. I already had killed 7 muggles for no reason. Well there was a reason; Bellatrix. 

Flashback

 I walked down into the dining room, after a restless night in bed. On the table there was an assortment of food our house elf, Penny, had made. I sat down on one of the chairs, rubbing my eyes, and started to slowly eat. 

Suddenly the doors to the room opened, and several death eaters walked in, they knew better to cross me. They nodded in acknowledgement and made their way to the other side of the table. The doors opened, and Bellatrix Lestrange strutted in. I smirked at her, and she instead of ignoring me like usual, smiled. 

Slightly shocked, I glared at her and went back to eating, when i felt someone sit right beside me. Without looking up, I immediatley knew who it was, clearing my throat, I spoke," Bellatrix, I suggest you move from there."

"I like this seat, Rosie." She said, I could hear the smile in her voice. 

I gritted my teeth,"Move."

"No."

I glared up at her, "What do you want Bellatrix?" By now the whole room was siting in silence, watching us. 

"I want what you do, Rosie, I wanna be saved." She said, laughing.

My eyes widened," What?"

"You heard me, Rosie, next time before you make your wish to your silly mudblood of a mother, make sure you do it inside." She said still grinning. 

And that's when I remembered. Her room was right above mine, of course she had heard me. I was foolish at the time, I wasn't thinking..

"I dont know what your talking about." I said, composing my blank face. If she spoke to the Dark Lord about this, no one knew what he do.

She cackled, "Of course not. So, Rosie, do you want me to refer to you as The Lost Twin, seeing as you are lost?" She said, laughing.

I glared up at her, "Screw you." And with that I had walked out of the dining room, and to the doorway. I could have cursed her, or killed her, but the Dark Lord would have my head. So I did the next best thing, I appareted to London. 

I walked to a swing, more calmed down now, and sat on it. I started to slowly swing, when I felt the rain. Shivering, I pulled my hood closer and leaned to the side. I don't know how long I sat there, but when I finally got up, it was very dark. Sighing, I started to get up, when I saw three dark figures running down the sidewalk.

They suddenly stopped, and the boy in the middle yelled, "She's alive, Hermione! I need to find her!" I gasped, i instantly had recognized the voice as Harry's. 

"Harry, please, calm down." The girl yelled back, who I realized was Hermione Granger.

I hadn't realized how close I had walked to them, I was only a few steps away, "Hello, Brother." I said, loud enough for only Harry, Hermione, and Ron to hear me, "Fancy seeing you here, huh?"

All three of them spun around, and took out their wands. I laughed, I could take all three of them out at once. 

"Rose?" Harry said, his voice filled with disbelief.

I took my hood off, and looked Harry in the eyes, "Miss me?"

Ron gasped,"Y-your eyes, bloody hell your eyes are red."