This day just gets better and better.

This is one my best chapters, and I think you guys will love it. First thing tho, if your still reading this, I LOVE YOU. Yeah thats about it, Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was Monday. We all know what that means. Double Potion, with none other than Severus Snape. Joy.

" Today you will be making a calming potion. Page 231. Begin." Snape's monotone voice said.

I groaned, quite audibly since Snape looked at me and said, " Is there a problem, Ms. Evans" 

" Yeah, this is boring." I said. Everyone looked at me. But i knew Snape wouldn't do anything, i don't know why, but Snape liked me. 

He raised his eyebrow, " So, what do you suggest, Mrs.Evans?" 

' Hm, snapey," I said, while turning the pages of my book, " How about a Shrinking Solution?" I asked.

" How about this Mrs. Evans, you make me a perfect Shrinking Solution by the end of class, and I wont give you detention." He said, glaring at me.

" Deal."

By the end of class, I had made the perfect shrinking solution.  I smiled. " Here, Snapey." I said handing over the potion. The bell rang, I was about to leave when Snape said " Stay."

"Ugh, what? Its perfect." i said

" It is, indeed. and I promised not to give you detention, but I made no promises about not taking you to Professor Dumbledore." 

I looked at him appalled. 

" Let's go, shall we?" 

I glared at him, cursing him in my mind. He took me away to the dungeons, and to the familar gargoyle that haunted me in my dreams. Apparently the password was " Lemon Drops." 

We walked up the stairs, and then he knocked. A tired voice came from the other side. " Enter " 

Snape opened the door, and led me inside. I went over to the chairs and sat myself down. Dumbledore sighed, " Now why are you here, Ms. Evans." 

" I honestly don't know..ask him." I said, pointing at Snape.

" She has no respect for the rules, and for anyone besides herself." Snape said.

" Thats not true! I have respect for alot of people, just not you." I said coldly.

" Really, name one." Snape hissed.

I hesitated. ' Harry. I have tons of respect for Harry. And Professor Dumbledore." I said smiling, I win. 

" She's just as arragont as her father." Snape said, turning back to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore sighed. Then he beamed. " I have an idea. Rose, you will get two weeks of detention."

I sighed, I was expecting that. " Alright, with who?"

" Myself, ofcourse." Dumbledore said.

I smiled. " Yeeeees! Okay."

Snape frowned, but didn't say anything. 

" Can I go now?" I asked. I was missing lunch. 

Dumbledore nodded. I was starting to like the old man. I walked down to the Great Hall, and sat down next to some 5th years. They kept staring at me, probably since I was eating like I've never seen food before. I just laughed to myself.

Suddenly someone sat next to me. It was Parkinson, I groaned. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her.

" Ugh, what do you want Parkinson?"

" An apology." She said.

This girl had to be joking. " Alright if I apologize, will you leave me alone?" 

She smiled, thinking she won. " Yes"

" I'm sorryyyy.. that your face looks like a pugs'. I am deeply, deeply sorry. There, now leave."

She looked like I just slapped her in face. I started giggling, when suddenly she attacked me, like literally attacked me. She wrapped her fat hands around my neck and started choking me. Agh, I couldn't breathe, when suddenly her hands were unwrapped from my neck, and Pansy was thrown against the wall. 

I turned to look who saved me, and of course, It was Dumbledore. I was in trouble anyways so I decided to yell at Parkinson. 

' WHAT THE HELL, PARKINSON!" I screamed, everyone in the Great Hall was looking at us now. I sighed, and turned around. Before i could say anything, a very cute Slytherin fifth year turned to Dumbledore and said " Rose didn't do anything, Professor! She was just sitting there eating, when Pansy sat next to her, and then started choking her!" he exclaimed.

I was gonna give this kid a big hug, the first chance i got. Dumbledore sighed. " Thank you, Mr.Stone." He smiled and sat down. 

I sighed. Parkinson got up and started crying. Oh that did it. I blew up. again.

"What.The.Hell. Pansy, YOU choked me, if anyone should be crying, it should be me, but I'm not, cause I'm not an eleven year old baby, Oh for christ's sake Pansy, Just Shut up!" I exclaimed. 

Everyone laughed, and I'm pretty sure Dumbledore smiled. I sighed, turned to Dumbledore, and said, " Punishment?" 

" For?" He said, his blue eyes twinkling. 

" Provoking her." 

" One week."

" Of?" 

' Detention."

" With?"

" Snape."

I sighed again. ' Fine, Can i please just eat now?" 

" You don't want to go to the hospital wing?' Dumbledore asked.

" No! Im Hungry, and no one will let me just sit down and eat!' I whined, people laughed. Yeah, it was easy to laugh, when you had some food in you..

Dumbledore smiled. " Alright, Mrs.Parkinson, please come with me." She got up sniffling and walked away with Dumbledore. The boy who had stood up for me, came and sat next to me.

" Hi, Im Ben." 

" Rose." i said, between spoons full of pasta. He laughed.

" Sorry, but I haven't eaten since like yesterday and I'm starving." I said 

" Thats okay, eat away." Ben said.

I smiled at him. For the first time in awhile, I felt truly happy. Suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes. 

" Ugh, whoever it is, if your gonna prevent me from eating, please leave." I said. I heard the person laugh. Then I knew who it was, I knew that laugh. I sighed. 'Hi, Fred." I said. The hands left my face, and I saw Fred sit down next to me.

" Rose, that was amazing. Yelling at Parkinson." He said, laughing.

I smirked. ' Thanks Fred. It was nothing." 

" Oh, yeah. I havent had a chance to say how much of an amazing seeker you are. if we didnt have Harry, you probably would have won."

I grinned. ' Thanks Fred." 

" Yeah, she's amazing." Ben said. " At Quidditch, I mean" He added quickly.

I sighed. I couldnt sit there anymore. I got up. " Sorry, Guys, but I have to go. Bye!" I said, and walked out of the Great Hall. As I reached the entrance, I felt a pair of hands grab me, and next think I knew, everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I tried to make this chapter as funny,romantical, and long as I could, hope you guys like it(: