The End

The world was spinning, the darkness engulfing Dumbledore and me as we made our steady landing in front of a tall pole that had a one way arrow with the words Little Hangleton written upon it.

I looked up and smiled at the full moon that contrasted brightly with the dark sky, this was the beginning. The beginning of destroying Voldemort.

Dumbledore looked around for a moment, did a small nod and briskly started walking toward the pole.
I followed and opened my mouth a few times to ask a question, any question to fill the silence but it just didn't seem appropriate.

The world started to shake suddenly as i felt a swoosh of what i knew could only be death eaters surrounding us. I felt Dumbledore's grip my arm, so tight that for a second I realized he was actually scared. When I turned around to look at him, I finally realized why, there with gleaming red eyes stood Lord Voldemort. 

"Tom, what an entrance," Dumbledore said hesitantly, clutching my arm in one hand and clutching his wand in the other. 

"You have what I want, Dumbledore, give me the girl. Give me Rose," Voldemort replied with a smirk on his face and an aura of confidence knowing he had outnumbered both of us. 

I stepped up, "I will not let you destroy this world Riddle, I will not let you kill anyone." I raised my wand as he laughed at my words and said the two infamous words, "AVADA KEDRVA!"

Dumbledore yelled, Riddle held his wand up deflecting my curse and throwing it right back at me, hitting me straight in the heart. 

I felt the life leaving my eyes, and I felt Riddle's success ringing in my ears. 

Dumbledore apparition could be felt swishing around me and i knew he was gone. i was alone and the world was dark. There was no going back this time. it wasn't my destiny to destroy Tom Riddle, it was Harry's; the boy who lived. 

The boy who lived had his lost twin who failed to protect her brother because of of her hasty actions. 

The death eaters laughter and cheers rang in my hears as I felt my last breath leave my body. 

Lord Voldemort had won. 

He had killed the lost twin.

THE END