The Last Day Home

(A/N: Hey guys this is my first story so if you don't/do comment so I know to continue or not!)

(Victoria's P.O.V.)

I awoke to my alarm going off. "Victoria! It's time for your last day of school!" My mothers shouts to me up the stairs. I jump from my bed remembering! I'm moving tomorrow, but a little scared, will I make friends? I don't need to worry about that now. I go shower and get dressed.

I sigh and take a look around my room. Guess I'm saying my final goodbyes today. I go to my closet and pull out my luggage, some clothes, and my few purses, I pack up everything left. I pull my lamp and alarm clock off my side table and put them into a box labeled 'room'. I look at the time when unplugging the clock, I need to go! I run downstairs, kiss my family goodbye, grab a snack, and run out the door right when the bus pulls up.

I run onto the bus and take a seat. My 'friend' stares at my sadly (we just kind of talk on the bus, I guess we're friends) I smile at her and hand her my necklace she loved from the first rime I wore it. "OMG REALLY!!" she gasps, "Yeah, I knew you liked it." She smiles at me and we remain silent for the rest of the ride to the school, I open my book to study.

We arrive at school and I have to take finals in every subject since I'm leaving. I work my way through to lunch and say my goodbyes to friends. Although it was kind of depressing i was kind of glad so I didn't have to be super sad that I was leaving. I went through the rest of the day and went home super happy.

(A/N: Sorry for the long chapter! You can skip it if you want!)

I rush in through the door and open a pizza, (my parents don't cone home tonight until late) i make some pizza nd it cones home when my 10 year old sister, Natalie, comes off the bus. I cut her a slice and go to my other little siblings room, I decide to head to the twins room. I go in and put a few pillows and blankets into the twins little duffel bag as carry on, I pull apart their room until only some big furniture is left. I go to Mark's room, I pull apart his crib and pack all his other stuff up. The twins' bus pulls up and I go to get them.

It eventually rolls around to 11 and everyone is asleep but me, I can't seem to sleep. I keep rolling through my head "Victoria you have to wake up at 5 am to catch the plane! 5 am! SLEEP! It rolls to about 1 and I fall asleep.