Requests

"Fine I want a dog and any future trips that anyone goes on." Max retorts stating what he wanted to not tell Victoria about my little crush.

"A dog?" Danny asks "What the fuck?"

"Future trips?" Kevin asks. "What's that?"

"Any trips anyone takes." Max says. "Jordan goes on trips and always brings friends."

I sigh. My family has more money than most and my mom makes a lot of trip plans and I'm almost always allowed to bring friends.

"I can do the trip thing." I say. "But KEVIN." I say with emphasis. "Will need to do the dog part." I state since Kevin blurt it out.

"Fine." Kevin says. It gets late and I end up getting off.

The week goes by long and boring and it becomes the weekend. Me and Kevin made plans to take Max to the pound to get that stupid dog he wanted. Fucking Kevin. Why did he have to tell them? I go onto Minecraft. Kevin, Max, and Victoria are on.

"Alright Jordan's here." Kevin says. "Lets go get the dog."

"Dog? What dog?" I hear Victoria's voice ask.

"Well, umm." Kevin was trying to find some way to explain it without revealing my crush on her.

"We missed Max's birthday and we need to make up for it." I said coming up with something.

"Oh." She says. "Well happy late birthday!"

"I need all the suplies too." Max says. "So we're gonna get food and everything." What? He never said that. I guess that's part of the deal now.

"Let's just go." I mumble.

**At the Pet Store**

We're looking at all the dogs from the pound and Max is taking forever. His condominium complex allows medium and small dogs so we're looking at a bulldog right now.

"Oh come on!" Kevin groans.

"Alright. Alright." Max says. "I want this one." He says pointing to the bulldog. We go to the front desk and purchase the dog and fill out all the paperwork. We go to the petstore and buy the dog a collar, leash, food and water bowls, dog food, and a tag saying the dogs name (which is Jack) and leave. God Max is so annoying. We drop Max back off at his house and go home. My mom calls for me.

"Ya mom?" I ask, she's sitting at her computer.

"Well spring break is coming up." My mom says. We're going on a trip, well here's another part of the deal with Max.

"Mom, spring break isn't for another month." I say.

"I know but I planned that we're going to--"

(Victoria's P.O.V.):

It's late and everyone is down here. My parents are upstairs fighting and it gets more blurred out down here. Ugh! They're always fighting and I'm here taking care of my siblings! I sigh and tuck the twins into my bed. Natalie's the sofa in my 'computer room' playing on her iPod. I put a blanket over her and hand her a pillow. I lift Mark out of his high chair and rock him to sleep. I set him in his pop-up crib and sit down at my chair near my computer and go online.

"--with my crush on... Oh hey Victoria!" I hear Jordan say.

"Crush on who!" I exclaim.

"Uh. No one."

"Oh come on! You didn't tell me at school either." I say a little annoyed.

"Sorry." He says wanting me to drop the subject. So I did. We played a little longer talking about random stuff and then going on to play a game called 'Fuck one, marry one, kill one,' where they give ou three people and you have to well, fuck one, marry one, kill one. It was easy until the guys came to me. They were having trouble coming up with three guys for me to chose from but they worked it out. It was Max's turn.

"Alright Max." Danny says. "Your mom, your sister, and Kate." I guess Kate was some girl from his school.

"Well I'll kill my sister, I hate her." Max said which only caused me to giggle. Siblings can get annoying.

"Oh god." I heard Jordan said. "So he's gonna fuck or marry his mom." I heard someone laugh.

"Well I'd fuck Kate and marry my mom. Because if we're married, then that doesn't mean I have to do anything naughty with her."

"Ya I guess so." Danny said.

"Alright Victoria." I heard Max say, "All three of us." (Kevin wasn't on,) i could feel myself blush, luckily, they couldn't see.

"I'm not answering that." I said not wanting to have to say that.

"Oh come on!" Max pouted.

"She doesn't have to Max." I heard Danny say. Relief washed over me.

"At least say who you would kill." Max said.

"You Max." I blurted out without a second thought.

"Bitch!" He shouted. We all started to kill each other in the game until it got kind of boring and I logged off. I layed down on the carpet in my room with a pillow underneath my head and a blanket over me. This was going to be a long night.

A/N: HEY GUYS!! What's up? I thought it's veen a while since I updated so here you go! Please comment where you think they should go, and feel free to make up places! And I think I'm gonna do a question/dare of the week so...

Question/Dare of the week: If you were doing fuck one, marry one, kill one, with Danny, Max, and Jordan which would you kill, fuck, and marry?