The Boring Week

(A/N: Well since I have a week to publish I'll try to publish 2 chapters a week. I don't know which days though.)

I awake yet again to my iPhone alarm. I stand up and realize that I set my alarm earlier than usual. I sigh at myself for being stupid. I decide to look around my little 'room' area. I peek into the room with the furnace and look at the seperated section to the left, after thoroughly searching around the room I see that there is a showerbehind the big furnace and a little restroom. I decide to take a shower, so I head to my room area and grab a box to pull out my bathroom stuff. I grab it and run to the shower, strip off and take a shower. I jump out and head to my room. I dress up in my 'Well this is akward turtle shirt' that has a turtle flipped on it's shell saying "Well this is akward", my black skinny jeans, and my green Nike's that match the color of turtle on my shirt.

I run upstairs to the built in fridge in the house and grab what we brought from the hotel, orange juice and some

GF or gluten free bread. I pop my bread in the toaster oven. I look up to see my sister looking very tired.

"Well someone shouldn't have stayed up so late last night!" I say jokingly

"Shut up," she retorts.

"Well then" I say. She goes to the cabinet and pulls out rhe regular bread, she throws it in with mine and walks away.

"Imma go take a shower," she says groggily.

I laugh and eat my toast. Once Natalie and my dad is ready we go down to the bus stop.

"What are we doing dad?" Natalie asks

"The car is here," he says and I get kind of excited, I'm tired of cabs and buses "We need to go pick it up from the shipping company."

"Yes!" Natalie shouts just as the bus arrives. We get on and head to the drop off near the company. We get out to see our two cars in the parking lot. I wonder how we'll fet both home, I only have my learners permit. We head inside to the front desk.

"Name?" The guy at the desk says. My dad states his name

"Alright and you are picking up the black Mercedes Benz today correct?" The desk guy asks.

"Yes." My dad says back. I guess we're picking up my mom's blue Honda another day. The man at the desk hand us the keys to out car and tells us to have a nice day as we head out. We all hop in and dad drives us to school. I go halfway through the day and get to lunch. Jessica and her friends smile at me and motion for me to come over, and so do Kevin, Jordan, and Danny. I smile back at both tables and wonder ehich one to go to.

"VICTORIA!!" Danny screams across the cafeteria. A lunch aid comes over and hands him a paper, I guess after that I'll go over there. I mouth sorry to Jessica and point to Danny. She nods so I guess I'm good.

"What was all that?" I ask Danny while I'm approaching with my food.

"We wanted you over here." Danny says shrugging it off.

"Ya, but getting her over here wasn't worth a detention" Jordan says

"You got a detention?" I ask "Over me?" I wonder if it was worth it, I was never really popular enough to have anyone do anything like that for me at my old school.

"Ya," Kevin says, cutting off my pondering. "We couldn't let the girls turn you into a Girly Girl." Kevin says with a laugh. We all laugh a little and eat our food.

I get through the rest of the day and head home to my room, I see the other moving truck is here. The mover guys unload our stuff to the driveway I thank them and pay with the money attached to the note my mom left reading: