Weekend at the Hotel

We eat and go, go to the restroom, and grab our luggage. We head outside to get into a cab.

"Where's our car mommy?" Nancy says kind of upset. " Well," my mom says as Nancy and Nick look up with their big brown and hazel eyes. "Our car and furniture isn't quite hear yet and---" "We have to for all this in a small hotel" my dad says cutting off my mother. My mom glares at my dad while Nancy stares up at me confused. I lift her up "Well, our house isn't ready yet and stuff like your bed isn't quite here yet, and neither is our car" I said. Nancy looked dissappointed. "Ok" was all she said

We climb into the taxi and head to the hotel. We arrive and check in, Nancy really wants to go to the pool and at the sound of that Nick perks up, wanting to go too. We go upstairs to change, head back down and swim for a while, we head to our room, take showers, and almost everyone falls asleep instantly. Everyone but me.

I sigh to myself worried about if I'll make friends at school on Monday. I end up worrying myself to sleep.

I end up having a nightmare something like this:

I go to school Monday and head into the office, the guidance counsler turns to me with a awful smirk on her face, hello Victoria, "Enjoy your day at Tormenting High School!" She hissed. "What?" I squeak she shoves me out of the office and into the hallway to see kids laughing at me, and not just a few, like the whole school. One girl comes out of the crowd and says "Stop it guys!" She smirks "She's mine!!" She lurks in looking like a vampire about to suck me lifeless. I wake up with a start, and I remain awake until about 4 am, when tiredness takes over.

I awake at noon, the rest of my family is awake, and apparently went out to grab lunch according to the note they left me. They came back about 15 minutes later with a bag of chinese food, we all dig in. And then rent a movie from a hotel, we had to watch The Last Unicorn. Again! Ugh, Nancy really likes that movie. Nick, mom, and Mark all dozed off at some point and once it was finished, Nancy played it again. I looked over to see now even Nat and my dad fell asleep. I laugh to myself and tell Nancy I'm going out real quick. She says "Ya ya" and shoos me away involved in the movie. I go to get some cheeseburgers and come back about halfway through the movie.

Everyone is awake by now and come over to me as I set out the food on the hotel room table. Everyone eats rather slowly with remotley no conversation. We finished and I grabbed the plates, it rolls around to 9 and everyone below the age of 6 is asleep and my mom and dad tell my sister to sleep, since our first day of school here starts tomorrow, she goes to the bed me and her share and falls asleep when her head hits the pillow. I lay on the couch watching TV as my dad works on some project for this promotion and my mom searches the paper for a job. I drift off to sleep.