Her Friends Know

(Jordan's P.O.V.):

Everyday I seem to like Victoria more and more. I wonder how I'll fell by the end of the year? I shook my head at the thought, I'm not even supposed to like her. We're only supposed to be friends, but now she's coming on a trip with me and all my other close friends, and that's all we are. Just friends.

I sighed and got ready for school, another long day of school. At least I'll see Victoria. I mentally slapped myself at the sudden thought. I was just telling myself how I'm not supposed to like her, and now I have that thought roaming around in my head.

"Everything alright Jordan?" My mom asks, taking me away from my thoughts. She can always tell when something's wrong.

"Ya, I'm fine." I lie.

"Jordan, I am your mother." She says, seeing through my lie.

I sigh, "It's just...."

"Just what?"

"A girl....?" I say, scared at how she'll react. I've never really liked anyone before, let alone talk to my mom about it.

"A girl!?"

"Ya...?" I say my head low.

"Oh honey!" she says locking me in a hug. I jumped.

"What?"

"I can give you some of the best dating advice!" She said looking me over. "How do you expect to impress a girl in that?" she states, pointing at me. I look down at my simple grey hoodie covering up a plain red shirt with some blue jeans on.

"What about it?"

"Well, it's not really..... An outfit a girl would find quite attractive."

I smile, it's the same kind of thing Victoria wears. If only mom knew that this wasn't some sort of girly girl. "I think she would like this outfit."

"Well....." She says looking me over one more time.

"I gotta catch the bus! See ya!" I say, glad this conversation was ending.

----

I went inside the school and looked around.

"Hey!" I heard a girl shout, causing me to jump. I turned around to see Victoria, and suddenly, I wasn't so tense.

She looked great, wearing what looked like the same faded blue jeans she wore yesterday, with a different 'Minecraft' shirt on.

She looked me over. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

She gave me a 'Don't play stupid' look. "I'm not an idiot, Jordan."

"My mom was acting weird today." I said, she smirked.

"Oh Jordan!" She said in a mocking tone. "Tell mommy everything!"

I smiled and hit her on the shoulder. Which caused her to stick her tounge out. The bell rang, signaling we should go to our lockers, so she left. Leaving me alone, wanting to talk to her for so much longer.

----

We were in history class. Mr. M blabbing about something I didn't really care about. I was just sitting there, starring at Victoria. "Stop!" I thought to myself... But I just kept looking.

She looked so bored, like she could think of 2,000 things that would be better than this, but I liked it. I could just stare at her, looking amazing.

I didn't hear the bell ring, but soon enough, everyone was packing up. Ready to leave for lunch, the only reason I noticed was because Victoria started walking over here.

She hit me on the head with the palm of her hand. "What the!" I looked over at the teacher, lowering my voice. "...hell, was that for."

"Could've had a V8" She says before walking away.

I smile, she took that off of those V8 commercials, I grab my books before catching up with her.

I walk into the lunch room and sit by Danny and Kevin, but I don't see Victoria.

Danny answers my question before I even ask it. "She sat with Jessica's friends."

"Oh." I say, a little upset, slumping down in my seat.

"Aww! Is baby Jordan said that he ccan't see his crushy wushy?" Kevin says

"Shut up," I say, kicking him under the table.

(Victoria's P.O.V.):

"You guys are all high." I state, wanting to finish off the argument.

"Think what you want but I'm telling you, he likes you!" One of Jessica's friends, Marissa, I think, says.

"Jordan doesn't like me, Danny doesn't like me, Kevin doesn't like me. That dude over there doesn't like me." I say pointing to a random kid in the lunchroom. "No one likes me as more than a friend!"

"Are you kidding?" Another one of Jessica's friends states. "You are like hot shit here."

"I don't want to be part of your nasty toilet joke."

"No, no, she means that your like. Important." Jessica states. "I can already tell a lot of guys like you. Rachel included."

"For the last time Jordan doesn't like me!" I shout.

(Jordan's P.O.V.):

"For the last time Jordan doesn't like me!" I can hear her shouting from where I'm picking up my books, I don't think anyone else can hear her.

I turn around to look at her shaking her head, I guess her friends know.

Now, if only she knew.