Welcome, Again!

I head out to school once more in the taxi. I pay and head in and I see Jessica she smiles at me and I smile back. "Jordan has been thinking about you since he found out you played video games" she says with a small smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and we walk inside. We grab our books and head to science. We keep learning from the lecture yesterday and have a 20 minute stufy session to end the period. We head to health and to my surprise I notice that Jessica's friend from the other day and the boys (Danny and Jordan) are in this class with their friend Kevin, a blonde haired blue eyed boy with muscles about equal to Jordan, he wore black converse with a hoodie covering some green shirt with black jeans. I introduce myself and the bell rings. We all sit down in time to learn about bones. The class ends and Danny heads over to my locker with me so I can get books for math.

"I should bring my books to health, huh?" I say

"Ya that would be a good idea" he says smiling. Jordan comes over and smiles at me

"Shouldn't you be getting to english?" I ask

"Ya, whatever. I hate Mrs. Perry anyways, I wanna be late. I laugh

"I know, I don't like her either..." I've only had her for a day but I had already discovered I disliked her, along with almost everybody else.

"Well I don't wanna be late" I said in a sarcastic tone. I grab Danny's arm and pull him to class in Mr. Grey's room, my new favorite teacher, just as the bell rings. I think on how Jordan will be late, Mrs. Perry's class is all the way on the other side if school. It rolled around to lunch and I sat with Kevin, Danny, Jordan along with some other people at the end of the table from a different group. "So..." Jordan said shyly.

"So..." I said with a smile.

"We were thinking," Danny said butting in.

"Ya?" I questioned.

"Well we think you should be in our little Minecraft group."

I lit up. "Ya!"

"Awesome! We thought it would be a nice way to welcome you" Jordan said ending off the topic smiling. OMG YAY! I thought to myself. It got silent for a while before Kevin jumped up shouting "ANYONE FOR CELEBRATORY SLUSHIES!?!?!"

I giggled before nodding my head and both the boys chimmed in "YA!"

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" Kevin said, a little calmer than before.

Kevin comes back with 2 red or cherry for the boys, slushies 1 blue or blueberry for himself, and a mix for me. We all take ours and drink it up by the time lunch is over. I head to Mrs. Perry's class UGH! We get through one of the most boring lectures ever and I have to go up to my last few classes. I get through school and see Jessica at my locker

"Sup Jess?" I shout to her from across the hall

"New nickname?" She laughs

"Ya."

"Cool," she says as I come closer "I like it." We both laugh a bit until Jessica has to catch her bus. I go back to the hotel, and pull out my laptop. I do a little homework and then go on the server Jordan told me and Danny and himself plays on, I'm kind of surprised to see another person on the server.