The Relieving First Day

(A/N: Just a heads up this is a long chapter!) I wake up to my iPhone alarm, I sigh "First day of school," I say to myself "Time to be a loser!" I pronounce thinking about how I have to make all new friends. I look around to see that everyone is in the bedroom asleep. I get up and head to the lobby to grab some cereal in that little box and a small carton of milk as my complimentary breakfast. I run upstairs to the room and get dressed and brush my teeth as soon as my dad wakes up. I finish getting ready and wake up the twins for day care and Natalie up for school, I get them dressed and ready as soon as my dad gets out of the shower and we all go downstairs. The rest of them eat breakfast as I go out to catch a cab for school.

The cab drives me to the high school and I pay the driver. I head into the school I'm early, I've got about a half hour to finish registering as a student and check out the main rooms, such as the gym and the cafeteria. I go into the main office retrive my schedule (with locker number and combination), find out who will be showing me around and get my textbooks. I go to the attendence office to clarify that I will need to be recorded as here from now on and to fill out a paper. I hand the paper in once finished and go to check out my locker, I shove everything into my locker. (Lockers don't need to be organized) And go over my schedule until the bell rings for people to get ready for their first class, I sigh and get ready for the day. Jessica (the girl that will show me around) comes up to me at my locker, she's very pretty, with her dark curly hair and her blonde dyed highlights, we are arranged to basically have the same classes. She tells me what to grab for my first class, science. We head to class and talk along the way.

"So you nervous?" Jessica says after introducing herself

"Ya" I say quietly "I kept having nightmares that I wouldn't make any friends..."

"Well you've already made one!" She says cheerfully, "No need to worry!"

I smile, already feeling better. We head to science and the usual proceeds.

"Class I want you to welcome Victoria!"

I went through the period meeting new people and making new friends, the same procedure went through for second period too.

I go to my locker as Jessica follows, we talk a little bit and Jessicagasps when I open my locker.

"What?" I say

"Is that? Video game stuff?" Jessica says a little freaked out.

"Ya" I say "what's wrong with it?"

"Well it's just" she rocks back on her heels "you seemed like such a... Girl."

"Gee thanks" I say jokingly

"No no! I didn't mean--"

"It's fine" I said cutting her off, "I get it alot, I don't usually come off as a, a,"

"A gamer chick?" She says finishing my sentence.

"Ya," I smile "A gamer chick..."

(Jordan's P.O.V.)

Me and Danny walk down the hallway heading to our next class. We look to see Jessica and some other girl, is that the new girl we've been hearing about? We see her face and she very pretty, brown hair down to a little past her back, beautiful brown eyes, and might I say a very nice body. I smirked. We walked over to look at her some more. What was that in her locker? Stickers? Stickers for VIDEO GAMES! It's a hot gamer girl!! I yelled "DIBS!" straight into Danny's ear. I knew if he would end up liking her I could hold it over him.

(Victoria's P.O.V.)

I see 2 guys walking over to me, one looked normal, maybe some muscles, long, but not shoulderlength brown hair, with hazel eyes, wearing some sneakers, blue jeans, and a red t-shirt who introduced himself as Jordan. The other one had shorter black hair with brown eyes a little overweight, wearing sneakers, sweats, and a yellow Nike just do-it shirt called himself Danny. I smiled at them and said hello just as they did. "So I see you like video games" said Danny "Ya," I said with a smile, "Liked them since I was 7 , I kinda went to them to block out my parents fighting (Yes they fought that much) and I just was really good." "Well maybe you could play a game with us some orher time" Jordan said, butting into the conversation. "That'd be nice" I told both of them. Jessica tapped my shoulder. "I have to get foing and we don't have our next class together." "What do you have next?" Jordan asked. "I looked at my schedule and say "Math." Jordan looked dissapointed, I smirked to myself "Well I have that!" Said Danny "Great!" I say smiling. We all say our farewells and we all head to our classes. I walked into math class and the teacher was awesome! He treated me as if I've gone there the whole year and didn't make it akward when you answered. I loved it.

I went through a few more classes and made my way to lunch, I sat with Jessica and some of her friends we all had the greatest time and I had finally found my crowd where I fit in! Well I'm sure there is more groups to fit into but I really felt welcome. I went through the day much better realizing I made so many friends and how many of them were in my classes. I got to the end of the day with half my homework done thanks to study hall, and went home satisfied with my day. I came back to the hotel to finish my homework and i went to the dining hall to see my family enjoying themselves for only about the fourth time this month. Even Mark was happy and playing. I was extatic. This was the perfect end to the perfect first day of my new school, I had a feeling I was going to be happy here.