The Airport and the Arrival

I awake to my dad shaking me, I had aparently slept through my alarm, makes sense, I force myself out of bed and go to the rest room, I brush my teeth and take a extremley quick shower, I realize my stuff and grab all my bathroom items. I run to my room to pack them up and get dressed in some old sweats and a paint splatered shirt from old paint projects. I comb my hair and shove it back to my duffel bag, I run outside to put my suitcases in the car before anyone (besides my dad) really wakes up, I see the moving truck loading on a box labeled 'Mark's Bed' in my mom's sloppy writting. I sigh and guess I should go get my boxes and furniture too. I run inside to see the 'fragile items' box on the sofa I will soon carry out, I bring it out to the car and begin rolling out some furniture.

We had all awoken and went to the car, (the twins and Mark fell back asleep as soon as my dad began driving) I could tell Natalie was fighting going back to sleep and so was my mom in the passenger seat. We arrived at the airport and we all hopped out with me, my mom, and my dad all carrying one of the little ones, while Natalie moped along. We got to the luggage drop off and I was relieved to drop off some cargo. I lifted up Nick on my arms to get a tighter grip as I carried him to the security. We had to wake everyone for this and got through slowly. We went to get some food and waited for our flight to load.

Nick, Nancy, and Mark were wide awake by now and Mark didn't like it too much, he cried and cried until my dad lulled him back to sleep. THANK GOD! We boarded tha plane and became seperated due to lack of seating un each row, I was next to Nat and Nick as in the row across the aisle had mom with Mark on her lap, Nancy, then dad. I wasn't bothered much by this since Natalie normally slept through this kind of stuff and Nick went through it very well. I saw my window of opportunity when Nick began to sleep, head on my arm, I wrapped him in a blanket and shortly dozed off myself.

I awoke to Nick shaking me "Victoria!" He said a few times, each louder than the last, "Huh?" I managed and finally awoke. "Good Vicky! You're up" he said. Ugh. I hated that but Natalie had called me that since she was little and everyone latched on, along with the use Vic, but I just did not allow friends to say it. "Whatcha need Nick?" I managed still a little shooken from sleep. "I need to use the bathroom." Nick said quite calmly. Now this was ok because he was almost but not quite potty trained and didn't know how to use the plane seat belt. I showed him one more time how to undo the belt and he ran away doing the pee-pee dance as he went. I sat back and laughed.

Nick came back to his seat and I helped with the buckle again, he asked for my iPhone and I turned on a movie for him, Nat sat up, yawned, and stared at me angrily. "What?" I say. "You woke me up, jerk" she groaned. "Well sorry!" I mutter sarcastically. She leans back in, turns up the volume on her iPod and dozes off once more.

We finally land and I'm starved. I pick Nick up by the belly and fly him around like a superhero to the cafeteria. We all head to Subway and everyone gets a sandwhich but me, I got meatballs and some chips. (Now it may sound weird but I have this disease, Celiac Disease, where basically I can't have any wheat or gluten. That's in stuff like bread, cookies, cake! They mostly have gluten free items for replacements.)