The Sleepover

(Jordan's P.O.V.):

Before I know it, it's the weekend, I guess the week goes faster when most of my classes have my crush in them.

"STOP!" I tell myself, she's just a FRIEND. That's all.

I drive the rest of the way home from school. My mom greeting me at the door.

"WELCOME HOME!" My mom shouts as soon as I walk in. Causing me to jump. "Mom!"

"What?" She asks, "Oh, never mind, I got you a new suitcase!"

"Why do you do this every time we travel?" I ask, somewhat annoyed.

"Only every other time, honey! Now, is everyone coming? Danny, Kevin, Max?"

"Victoria" I say quietly.

"Hmm?"

I repeat it, this time louder.

"And who is this, may I ask?" She says, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Well... She's--''

"A GIRL?!?" She shouts

"Yes mom, a girl, anyways--"

"Oh! How exciting!"

"Mom!"

"Jordan has his first girlfrie--"

"She's NOT my girlfriend"

"Ok, ok, continue." She says smirking.

"Well, she was a new girl at school, and sh--"

"Is she cute?" My mom bursts out

"Can I finish?"

She nods, so I say my statement quick enough for her to understand, but so she can't interrupt:

"She's was a new girl at school and Danny and I found out she plays Minecraft, so we played it with her a little bit to welcome her and we ended up being her friend. And everyone thought it would be cool for her to come with us on vacation, so I kind of... Invited her without asking..." I say, not wanting to see her reaction.

"Jordan that's..." She looks at me, without a expression on her face. "Amazing! When was the last time you had a girlfrien--" She saw my expression and changed her words "a friend that is a girl. But one that's into video games too! However, if she's going to come on this trip with us for a week, you need to spend a night with her to see if you can stand her for at least a 24-hour period."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused

"Honey, you need to have a sleepover with her, and everyone else, because god knows what would happen if a guy and a girl were left alone for a night..."

"MOM!" I shout

"I'm just saying, I don't want a grandchild coming from my son when your this young! Anyways, invite anyone else over who's coming and have a night together, see if it will actually work."

"Ok," I say, picking up my phone to text everyone to come over, embarrased from my mom.

(Victoria's P.O.V.):

*DING*

Jordan💩: My mom want's everyone to come over to spend the night to see if we'll be alright together for the whole week on vacation. Can you come?

I look at my phone with Jordan's text before shouting to my mom:

"Can I spend the night at a friends?"

"Whatever!" my mom shouts back to me from upstairs

Me: Ya, I'll come over. What time should I come, and where do you live?