Comic Book

Comic Book

"A single picture can tell a story"

< Yukine's P.O.V >

I went ahead the school from the dormitory. I excused myself to Kuran- ehem- Kaname-sama, since he allowed me to call him by his first name. Then again, I never called Yato with the honorofics 'sama'...

Here I go again...

Why do I keep saying his name all over again? Maybe I will call him 'Yato-sama' once I find him. If I find him...

I sighed and start to scribble on the papers I asked Yagari-sensie to lend me. He was surprised at first but gave me one anyway.

The door opened with a smiling Ichijou-san carrying a K.Oed Aido-san by his shoulders. What on earth happened to him?

"Did we kept you waiting, Yukine-kun?" Ichijou-san asked me once he put put Aido-san down

I shook my head and asked, "What happened to Aido-san?"

My question caused laughter to escape them. Uh... did I said something wrong?

"He got knocked out by a human girl..." came Shiki-san's plain reply

A human girl? There's only one human I know who can knock a guy out, vampire or not "What does she look like?"

"Like the guy you're drawing..." Rima-san points to the paper

Guy I'm drawing? Aish! I accidentally draw Yato's face!!! Darn it, Yukine!!! Wait- There's one girl who reminds me of Yato...

"I'm Kamisaki Ayato!"

Oh boy... I can't believe I'm saying this to a vampire higher than me... but... he's an idiot.

What did he do to make Ayato knocked him down to the ground?

"He grab her wrist..." Nee, Akatsuki-san, are you a mind reader, or what?

"I'm not a mind reader, but I can read your expression..." You are reading my mind!

"Ahem, as you can see, we're starting classes now..." Yagari-sensie faked a cough

I wasn't really exactly listening to class. Sure, I wanted to go to school. But that was a hundred years ago when I wasn't loyal to Yato.

Okay, so that means you're loyal now? Great, brava, stupid Yukine... You owe your life to both him and Hiyori, you got that?!

The class ended without any interuptions and... noises. During class, I guess I didn't notice that I painted a picture which I'm currently trying to take back from Aido-san's hands.

"Please, give it back!" No matter how many times I cried to him, he wouldn't listen

I tried jumping for it, chasing him around, ect., still, he won't give it back. Until Kaname-sama ordered, that is.

"May I see the drawing?" He's kind, yet, at the same time, he's scary

The sketch contained of a memory I treasured forever... where Hiyori saved Yato and me. A memory I can never ever forget.

"Did you know, Yukine? A single picture can tell most wonderful stories..."

Hiyori's words rang in my mind. Yeah, that's why I kept on painting even if that's the only thing Yato left behind for me...

"What's with the sad eyes, Yukine-kun?"

"Eh?"

Awkward. The only word I can say right now... Thank God, he let it pass.

In the dormitory, I finally finished the comic book I promised. She requested for it. What can I do?

The only problem is: How can I give it to her? We're apart- I mean, we're dorms apart...

Maybe I should just leave them at the rooftop of the school for the prefect to pick up and give it to Ayato. I'll just write her name.

That night, I crept out of my room and silently ran to the school. After I placed the book on the rooftop, I ran back as fast as I could.

And... phew! Safe and sound! Great... I just said the title of the lullaby she always hum.

Good night... ZzZzZzzz

I think, it became boring...? What do you think? The story just came to my mind thanks to the cover picture I edited...