Ability

Ability

"Everybody has an ability and talent hidden inside them."

< Ayato's P.O.V >

"Next match is between Kamisaki Ayato and Aido Hanabusa!"

Huwat?! Its my turn?! And with a vampire?! I'm fine with Kiryuu and Yukine having a battle since they're both vampires. But me- a human against a vampire... THAT'S INSANE!!! How did I found out that Kiryuu-kun's a vampire? Well, maybe being around Yukine made me develop a sensitivity if one's a vampire or human.

"Pick your weapons..."

I look around the pile and two blades caught my attention. It's the same as the one Yukine used but these two are bound together by a bandage. A tough one at that.

I don't know what has gotten into me that I chose them and went to the center. As usual, they will always cheer for the Night Class instead of their own clasmates.

"Begin!"

< Third Person's P.O.V >

As the whistle blows, both student charged. Being a vampire, Aido got the upper hand. Yukine watch the battle in amazement. He never expected Ayato to do well in sword fight.

Ayato dodge every attack gracefully as if she's one with the wind. She even handle her weapon as if it were a part of her. But what surprised Yukine is the girl's eyes.

'Now that I take a closer look at her eyes... they're just like Yato's. Uh... scratch that- they're EXACTLY like Yato's! Don't tell me...'

< Ayato's P.O.V >

W-What's happening to me?! My body is moving on its own! It's like I've been in situations like this! It's like I've bee doing this my whole life!

"20 minutes more!"

"GO IDOL-SENPAI!!!"

My vision went blurry and I feel myself falling deeper.

"Hey, wake up! This isn't the time to fall unconscious!"

Huh? Who's there? Who...?

"Who... are you?" I manage to say

"I'm Yatogami, but please call me Yato..."

Yato? Ah... wait-

"Y-You're Yukine's Master?!"

I saw his shock face and he quickly hid it away. He faced me with a serious look.

"It seems we don't have much time."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen carefully to what I have to tell you, Ayato..."

I open my eyes and feel power envelop me. So that's why... the reason why I kept on having those dreams. They were memories...

Aido-san charged at me and I prepared for a fighting stance. It's now or never. I have accept who I am.

I knock Aido-san's sword off his hand. And point the tip of the sword few centimeters away from his neck.

"The winner is Kamisaki Ayato!"

< Yukine's P.O.V >

OH MY GOD!!! She won! She really won! Okay Yukine, get a grip of yourself. Don't get overjoyed and suddenly hug her. You'll blow your cover.

Putting that aside...

I just can't believe my eyes... I... I can't... I just... Ayato is... is it really possible? It may be. Nothing's going away if you hope.

I clutch my chest and I start to worry. My thirst is acting up again. What if I can't hold it any longer? What am I supposed to do?

I quickly ran away from the gym and to the thick trees that separates the Day Class and the Night Class.

< Ayato's P.O.V >

Now, I am being congratulate by Yuuki and Yori. Of course, I thank them for it. I want to approach Yukine for I have tons of questions for him. I want to tell him something I never got the chance to tell him. Also...

"Aya-chan, you're spacing out!" Yuuki's call snap me out of my trance

"Gomen..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Don't worry, Yori-chan! I'm healthy and kicking!"

After that, I never paid attention to other battles. I was busy with my own thoughts to notice it already ended.

< Third Person's P.O.V >

On the 2nd floor of the gym, not noticed by the other students, Chairman Cross Kain was watching along with other people.

"Veena... that sword skill she just..." Kazuma couldn't believe his eyes. Even with four eyes, he still can't believe it!

"I know, Kazuma. There's a huge possibility that that girl is Yatogami..."

"Hiyori, get close to her and find out who she is..."

"No problem, Bishamon-san. That's what I'm planning."

Sorry for taking so long. Everything's been busy lately. Also, I'm lacking internet.