The Pureblood Princess

"Love is an unexpected thing"

[A/N: The continuation of Ayato's last P.O.V.]

< Ayato's P.O.V >

"Y-Yuuki?!"

I was shock! Utterly, shocked! W-What is she doing here?! By the look on her face... OH NO! Please, don't tell me that she heard everyrhing?! What am I supposed to do?! Let her made contact with me and let her be a half-phantom? No, Hiyori suffered enough... being chased and all...

"Aya-chan, is what you just said is true?"

I can't answer that. I can't...

"Are you a God, Aya-chan?"

Please, Yuuki...

"Why do you want to know, Yuuki?"

Why does my voice sound so cold? Is it because Yuuki's human?

"Can you break a seal?" What?!

I my turned confused and I know she noticed. "I heard the Chairman and Kaname-senpai talking one night. They said that they have to awaken the pureblood within me."

Oh my Golly! Yuuki's a pureblood?! Calm down, Aya... Just calm down. It's no use freaking out, okay?

I remember, Kufoku taught me how to break seals; the time Hiyori's soul got locked away between worlds.

"Let's go to a secluded place..."

[A/N: I just have to time skip because I made the 'breaking the seal' kinda thing.]

"Whoa, what a pretty woman you have become, Yuuki..." I smirked teasingly

Who would have thought that the boyish prefect would be such a beauty...?

I went back to my serious mode. "Why?"

"I always find it strange... that I look a lot like Kaname-senpai. I want to confirm it for myself; am I a pureblood?"

"Yuuki..."

"Zero probably hate me now..." tears start to form on the corner of her eyes.

Before I can even speak a word, I felt two familiar presence.

"Ayato, I did as you ordered..."

< Third Person's P.O.V >

Hinata arrives with Yukine, who is a few steps behind him. The blonde boy gaped at Ayato. He just can't believe it - his Master was alive! Standing in front of him. He wanted to speak but was afraid to.

Suddenly, Ayato hugged Yukine. Thinking that it might be a dream- she never want to let go. "We finally got to meet again, Yukine..."

Yukine didn't said a word. Instead, he just hugged Ayato back.

"I'm sorry, Yukine. For leaving you..."

Yukine shook his head. "It's okay..."

"Aya-chan, how did you know Yukine-kun?"

Yukine and Hinata froze. Oh dear Kami. "Relax, both of you." Ayato broke away from the hug.

"I never got the chance to introduce myself properly. I'm Yuuki Kuran, nice to meet you." Yuuki kneeled. She remembers now. The knowledge from the time she had been a little, young, pureblood vampire.

"KURAN?!" Hinata paled, "Y-you don't have to kneel, Cr- Kuran-san!"

Yuuki blinked. Ayato smiled, "Yukine, can I talk to you in private? And Hinata, I'll leave Yuuki in your care."

"Hai!"

At long last, after those years of searching, Yukine finally found his Master. He was now detemined to protect her no matter what the cost. Even if his life is the price. This time, for sure, he'll be her blade. The blade that can fight and protect her.

'This time, I'll definitely protect her!'

Hi, it had been months, I think. This will be the last chapter of this fic. But worry not, there will be a sequel. I'm just busy to write it right now so I might have to do it when classes are over.