Chapter 3

School has been going great so far, I had kept my promise to Bell and was teaching her how to dance she had taken me to get my hair cut now I had long layers and she had taught me how to curl my hair and apply make up. Since starting self defense training and dieting I had lost some weight the clothes I had when I just started school were now  too big for me.
Bell had taken me to the mall to shop for clothes I got my regular jeans and T-shirts Bell had rolled her eyes when she saw what I had picked up but she didn't say anything .
I was looking forward to the Christmas Holiday I couldn't wait to see my family and Jas I also couldn't wait to meet her mate as she had met him a month after I left, I've been gone 3 months now.

" Bell when do we go home" I asked smiling"

" Raven didn't Alex call you?." Bell asked her light blue eyes changing to a much darker shade of blue.

"No he hasn't" I held my head down truth is Alex has called me a total of 2 times since I ve been here.

I exhaled loudly trying to hold back the tears but it was no use the tears where running down my cheeks, Bell was quickly beside me hugging me.

" Raven whats wrong"

" Bell I don't think Alex wants me as his mate, If he had rejected me it would have caused a war between our packs so he had no other choice but to accept me."

"Raven my brother can be an idiot sometimes he probably forgot "

"Bell he barely calls me and the last time I saw him was when we told my brother we were mate's and I know he's been with someone else, I can feel it."

Bell hugged me tighter I could hear her taking a deep breath.

"Raven so much has changed since you started school here, he said that there having problems with rogues so he wont allow us to come home for Christmas, but I will convince him to let us come home for Summer and by the time I'm finished with you he wont be able to keep his hands or eyes off you.

I smiled blushing at Bell's words. "Bell I wish it were that easy. "

Bell's POV

My brother can be such an idiot sometimes I lied through my teeth to Raven that Alex probably forgot to call her and tell her about the rouges. I'm not sure she bought it but how do I tell her that her mate went on a vacation with his slut of a girlfriend.

I'm just glad he did'nt reject Raven, he did'nt go for girls that looked like her but I'm going to make him see that she is everything he needs. She's going to be an awesome Luna.

He does't need sluts like Jessica in his life, I can't wait for Jessica to find out that Alex has a mate.

Till then I'm going to transform Raven whether she likes it or not, when we go home for the summer I want Alex to see what he's missing.

***********************************

Raven POV

Bell made me walk in heels after classes to get use to them she took me shopping again and bought some dresses she dragged me kicking and screaming into the changing room to try on the dresses.

"Bell I'm not trying it on."

"Raven I will hold you down and stuff you into the dress if I have to."

"So we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

" Fine, give me the damn dress."

As I tried it on and looked at my self I thought not bad, It was a yellow skin tight mini dress with a low cut showing my cleavage. I would never be brave enough to wear it out.