Chapter 6

I walked into Bell's room dragging her along, I went to her walk in closet " Raven I don't like that look on your face." I smirked at Bell.

I chose black liquid leggings and a deep purple crop top and 6 inch ankle booties the look on Bell's face was price less.

" you can wear the leather jacket with this out fit." I said while handing the outfit to her Bell groaned.

" Raven you cant be serious."

"Hey if you want me to wear that hooker outfit you better wear this one."

Bell rolled her eyes gritting her teeth groaning "fine."

I smirked as Bell went to try on her outfit, she must have been in the bathroom 10 minutes already "Bell are you OK in there."  

Bell walked out and I could'nt believe I had chosen that outfit.

"wow, damn if I was a guy I'd be all over you."

Bell looked absolutely gorgeous she had put her hair up and the outfit hugged her curves perfectly.

" Well I've decided to change your outfit."

"what" I asked nervously Bell must be thinking about something sluttier.

" and your not going to see it until were getting ready."

Before I could reply Bell went back into the bathroom to change she came out wearing black booty shorts and a tank top.

As she sat on the bed beside me there was a knock on the door "come in" Bell shouted"

It was her mom Elaine " what are you girls up too." She asked as she walked in her eyes scanning the room.

" Just girl stuff" Bell replied

" Did you finish running your errands?"

"Yes I did, and thanks for making lunch for the boys I had called Alex to tell I'm I would'nt be home in time to make lunch and he told me he ate already as you girls made lunch."

" Elaine do you need any help in making dinner?" I asked

" I would appreciate that Raven thank you."

" Mom, Raven and I are going to shower and come down and help you with dinner."

"Ok I'll see you girls downstairs." Elaine walked out closing the door behind her.

"I'm going to go shower I'll meet you down stairs." I walked out of Bell's room heading down the long corridor to Alex's room.

I went to the closet and took out black sweats and a black racer back shirt and under garments I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower waiting for the water to get warm.

I looked at the sunken tub it looked inviting maybe later I'd have a bubble bath I quickly washed my hair and showered.

I  put on my sweats and top and started blow drying my hair.

When I was finished drying my hair I twisted it into a messy bun on top of my head.

*********

Down stairs Elaine was chopping vegetables to make a salad

" Elaine what do you need me to do."

"I 'm going to make roast chicken so if you can put the chicken in the roasting pan and in the oven."

"Sure"  I took up the tray the chicken was marinading in and placed the chicken in the roasting pan I opened the oven sliding the roasting pan in.

Bell walked in just then " Mom what do you need me to do."

"Bell honey you can do the baked potatoes."

I was standing in the kitchen looking down at my feet "Elaine would you like me to make dessert."

" Sure Raven what did you have in mind,"

" My chocolate Mousse cake."

Elaine smiled " The guys would love that their a bunch of chocoholic's."

I went about gathering all that I would need to make the chocolate mousse cake.

I was placing the cake in the refrigerator to set when Jake walked in he sniffed the air "something smells delicious."

He walked over to Elaine circling her waist with his arms while kissing her on her neck Bell scrunched up her face, I thought it was sweet that they were showing affection openly.

My parents where more reserved I would catch little looks they gave each other but that was about it.

Jake let go of Elaine and went to the wine cooler taking out a bottle of wine and opening it.

He poured a glass for Elaine she took it looking into his eyes smiling I could see that they loved each other very much.

I sighed I can only hope that one day Alex would look at me like that, I know he lusts for me but I want more than that.

" Dad can I have a glass too" Bell asked with a smile.

Jake looked at Elaine seeking her approval

" Bell you know your not allowed to drink until your 18, but I think a glass of wine with your parents will be ok."  Elaine smiled

" Raven would you like some as well." Bell asked. " Sure why not." Jake did'nt fill our glasses all the way up.

" I hear your brother is coming to see you on Sunday."

Jake smiled now I see where Alex got his dimples.

" Yes he is" I smiled

Luke walked in " Hey guys, Jake can I speak with you in your study."

" Sure Luke" Jake walked out behind Luke

Elaine and Bell exchanged worried looks.

" Why don't you girls set the table in the mean time."

" Sure mom."

Bell walked over to a drawer taking out napkins and silver ware, I took up the stack of plates that were on the counter.

We walked into the dinning room " Whats going on" I asked

Bell was laying out the napkins and silver ware " I'm not sure, but don't worry about it."

**********

Thanks Redstar897 I added Raven making chocolate mousse just for you.