Chapter 12

Was I really hearing this Alex was announcing me as his mate to his pack. If he thought that it would smooth things over he had another thing coming. I whispered in his ear that I would be going home with Casey his response was not what I expected.
He basically asked if I wanted to see my mate and brother go to war.
I saw in his eyes that it would be a mistake to call his bluff.
"We will discuss this later." I said while smiling as I could see Jessica glaring at me from the front but I continued to smiled at her sweetly.

I was looking around for Bell she was'nt in the crowd, after the meeting Alex was speaking with a group they were asking questions, Casey and I stood to one side " What incident is Alex talking about Raven." I did'nt want to get Casey involved in this and I did'nt want a fight to break out here either.

I took a deep breath and started " I went to a party with Alex's sister Bell and I saw Alex with another girl."

Casey's face was expressionless for a few seconds then he smiled " So I take it Alex is in the dog house."

" yup he is and he's going to be there for a while." I was happy that Casey was'nt upset about it.

Casey was laughing now " Sis just don't be too hard on him he has alot on his plate right now this issue with Caden is very fragile."

I rolled my eyes at Casey " Sure Casey take his side," I was annoyed Casey and Alex were pretty much alike except that Casey had'nt found his mate.

Alex made his way over to us speaking to Casey  " Casey why don't you stay for dinner if your not in a rush that is."

" Sure I can stay for dinner."

I was still looking for Bell " Alex have you seen Bell?"

Alex looked around as well he must have been mind linked her " She's in her room she's not feeling well."

" I'll just go and check on her you guys can hang out till I get back."

I knocked softly on Bell's door and entered she was laying on the bed with a pillow over her face

" Bell how are you feeling I asked softly."

Bell groaned " I have a pounding headache I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why Caden would risk coming into our territory twice."

I rubbed her arm " I don't know, Alex just had a meeting with the pack and briefed them on the situation so everyone is on the alert."

Bell laughed " you missed the part where my brother publicly claimed you as his mate."

I blushed " how did you know."

"Luke mind linked me telling me about it he said Jessica looked like she was going to explode."

We both laughed, I went to the bathroom and got some pills for her headache.

" My brother Casey is here I want you to meet him."

" sure, just let me pull my self together I must look like crap." we both laughed at Bell's comment she might look slightly dishevelled but not like crap.

Bell brushed her hair and reapplied her lip gloss and we walked hand in hand down stairs, Elaine was busy making dinner . " Raven your brother and Alex are in the study with Luke and Jake.

"  Ok" I replied

" mom you need any help." Bell asked her mom.

"  sure honey I'm making shrimp pasta so if you girls can make the salad and set the table that would be great."

Bell and I washed and chopped the vegetables and put the salad to chill in the refrigerator we were setting the table when Casey Luke and Alex walked in Alex was about to introduce Bell and Casey when Casey took Bell's hand kissing it gently and looking into her eyes " I would never have imagined my mate would be this breath taking." Casey said