Chapter 7

Alex's POV

As we left the girls in the kitchen and headed out to the drive way Luke asked me " What are you going to do about Jessica."

" Raven is only going to be here for the summer she goes back to boarding school so Jessica and I will just continue to have fun for now by the time Raven is finished with school I'll be ready to settle down."

" Alex how long do you think you can fight the pull, after all she is your mate and she is hot."

I shot Luke a warning look, Luke was grinning I know he and Bell were not Jessica's biggest fans but I'm not ready to settle down with one girl and sending Raven to boarding school would give me time to play the field.

Jessica understands what we have is nothing serious we are just having fun. 

We were on our way to check the borders we rode our bikes as we would complete our checks faster.

After stopping at the check points and speaking to the guards we headed back.

" are you going to Ryan's party,? you know Bell's going and if she sees you with Jessica knowing you did'nt allow Raven to go she might lose it." Luke mind linked me.

" Do'nt worry about it that's why I told her your going with her, you keep her away from me."

Luke was shaking his head  I could'nt see his face as he had his helmet on.

We rode to the shack diner we had not too long ago eaten but were were wolf's we train hard  so we eat alot.

Jessica and two of her friends where sitting in a booth we joined them, Jessica was in my lap running her hands over my chest she started kissing my neck.

She had on a very short skirt and a tight low cut top it left little to the imagination but I did'nt mind I was enjoying the view.

She whispered in my ear "take me home,"

"Let me get something to eat first" I was trying to find an excuse to not go home with her as I knew what would happen and I could'nt go home to Raven with Jessica's scent on me.

Jessica was pouting I flashed her a smile winking at her but that did'nt appease her, she was still mad.

I mind linked Luke telling him I needed an excuse to not take Jessica home, Luke looked annoyed but I figured it had to do with Jessica's friend Lauren trying to crawl into his lap and he was trying to keep her off him.

Tammy the waitress walked over to our table, Tammy is like a second mom to me she  knew what I wanted we ate here alot " roast beef sandwich with a coke, Alex?"

"yeah thanks."  she looked over at Luke  " Luke will you be having your regular?"

" Sure thanks Tammy."

Tammy looked at Jessica and her friends " anything for you girls?"

"no were OK" Jessica answered snobbly. Tammy walked off to put in our order.

"Jessica you don't have to be such a snob" Luke was looking at Jessica

Jessica looked at me I could see the anger in her eyes "Luke's right."

Jessica got out of my lap grabbing her purse and turned to her friends " are you guys coming I'm leaving." they got up and followed Jessica.

I was relieved that Jessica left I'll fix things with her later.

" How long are you going to be able to avoid screwing her." Luke asked

" I'm just going to avoid her until Raven leaves." Luke laughed " Easier said than done Alex she's like a  stalker tracker."

We both laughed, Jessica can be annoying.

Tammy returned with our food, we hurriedly ate and paid our bill leaving a tip for Tammy as we walked out into the parking lot  I saw Caden Moss the future Alpha of the Dark shadow pack we have no problem with them but that did'nt give Caden the right to be in our territory with out permission.

" What are you doing here." I snarled at Caden my wolf was on edge.

" Relax Alpha Alex I mean no harm I'm only passing through."

Something about him did not sit well with me my wolf wanted to break his neck for trespassing, I told him we can't loose our temper and start a war he is the future alpha of the Dark shadow pack.

We have enough enemies as is we don't need to make any new ones, that pacified my wolf for now.

  " You know the rules Caden you should seek permission first before crossing borders."

I needed to figure out how he crossed the border and if this was his first stop.

We had just checked the borders and everything was OK so he must have crossed after we left.

"My apologies Alpha I'll just be getting a drink and I'll be on my way"

Luke and I watched as he got his drink to go, he walked out and got back into his GMC SUV.

" It wont happen again." 

" It better not " I stated

Caden smirked at me before driving off.

"Luke head back to the house and make sure everyone is ok and tell my dad that Caden was here I'm going to check the border again to see how he got in and to make sure he left our territory."

I jumped on my bike riding back to the border. When I checked with the guards at the north crossing they informed me they had let him through as he had an official letter with my seal allowing him to enter and he had just left our territory.

How the hell did he get a letter with my seal on it I was wearing my signature ring.

I gave an official command my self or Luke were to be contacted before letting anyone through the border.

I got back on my bike heading back home I still did'nt know how he got my seal and what did he want in our territory that he would risk coming here him self and in day light.

I mind linked Luke telling him what I found out he told me to come straight to my fathers study.

I pulled up into the drive way opening the door and heading straight to my dad's study.

When I opened the study door Luke was telling my dad that I had checked the border and Caden had an official letter with my seal allowing him to cross the border.

My father looked at me he was deep in thought.

"Alex do you have any idea what he could want and how did he get your seal."

I sat down in the couch running my hands through my hair " I have no idea what he wants and I don't know how he got the seal but were going to have to be careful he could be scouting our territory."

"Lets not worry the rest of the pack we will keep this on a need to know basics."

I nodded my head agreeing with my father.

Lets go to dinner before your mother and the girls start to worry.

Luke and I followed my father heading to the dining room my mother was just placing the glasses on the table while Bell and Raven where laying the food out.

I caught Raven's eye she was blushing I smiled and walked over to her kissing her on the cheek.

******