Chapter 21

We walked down stairs hand in hand I was a little worried about what everybody would think and say about my mark the hickeys and hearing me last night, Alex must have sensed my nervousness, as he pulled me to a halt at the bottom of the stairs.

“Raven, you don’t have to explain anything to anybody were a mated couple you’re the Luna no one will dare to question you,"

I sighed kissing him on the lips he was right no one would question me, "Why didn't you make your room sound proof?" I asked curiously.

Alex blushed "it never crossed my mind to do it before as I've never brought any other girl to my room."

I smiled at him as we walked into the kitchen Casey and Bell were sitting with Luke and Justin.

They applauded as we walked in my cheeks felt heated, in our society a mated couple is like a married couple in human society Luke and Justin got up and bowed to Alex and I before leaving.

We sat with Casey and Bell, “We are having a ceremony to formally introduce Bell as the new Luna of the Greenland pack” Casey stated while Bell finished “We would love if you both could be there.”

Alex looked at me “Luna what do you say” I smiled at Alex “Sure I would love to be there and I would see my parents and everyone else.”

“So when do you intend to have the ceremony” Alex asked

“We have decided three weeks from today” Casey replied “Well it’s settled we will be in Greenland territory three weeks from today.” Alex replied

Alex stood taking my hand and helping me up “Just one more thing before you go” I looked at Alex puzzled then I noticed his parents as well as mine standing at the entrance to the kitchen with Luke, Devon and Justin standing behind them.

Alex dropped to one knee and pulled out a small black box “Raven Shaw, we are officially a mated couple would you do me the honour of joining me in an exchange of rings ceremony?”

I had tears in my eyes my mom held on to my dad’s arm she was smiling and had tears running down her cheek my dad was beaming with pride, I looked into Alex’s eyes I grinned wickedly “No” I said trying to keep a straight face.

The look of horror on Alex’s face was too much I bussed out laughing “Of course silly” I said pulling Alex up to kiss his lips there was a huge sigh of relief as Alex returned my kiss.

Alex placed the circle cut diamond engagement ring on my finger “when do you want to do the ceremony” he asked

I thought about it a ring ceremony was similar to a human wedding and I wanted it to be perfect there was a lot to do.

“How about thirty days from today?” Alex looked at me smiling “Anything you want Luna”

I could get used to him calling me Luna it sounded so good rolling off his tongue.

“How did you get my parents here” I asked Alex while pulling him away so everyone wouldn’t hear our conversation, he grinned mischievously “That’s what I sent Luke to tell Casey last night to have your parents here this morning before he left.”

“How long have you been thinking about this” I asked as Alex took my hand planting kisses on the tips of each of my fingers, “The day you and Bell saw Aden at the mall Luke and I were there as well I saw this ring and knew that I wanted to ask you to join me in a ring ceremony.

Alex had this all planned he had arranged for a caterer to prepare brunch for us we were all sitting by the pool eating when Justin brought Alex the mail and the newspaper.