Chapter 20

I saw Luke step away from us and went over to Casey he whispered something to him and Casey nodded his head in agreement.

Luke must have mind linked Alex as he took my hand and lead me outside Luke and one of the enforcer followed us as we got into the back of one of the escalade's Luke sat in the driver’s seat with the enforcer.

They dropped us off and left “Where are they going?” I asked Alex

“They’re going back to the club to make sure Casey and Bell are okay”

Alex opened the door taking my hand and leading me inside as soon as he closed the door he had me up against the wall kissing me roughly.

Alex lifted me up holding my bare ass in his hands as my dress had ridden up and was now over my ass exposing my lacy black thong; I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked upstairs to the room I told Alex to hurry in between kisses.

As we approached the room door Alex opened it using his foot to kick it shut behind us he walked over to the bed laying me down gentle never breaking the kiss.

As I pulled away to catch my breath, I got up and took off my shoes, I turned on the entertainment system T- pains buy you a drink came on.

I started to dance as Alex sat on the bed taking off his shirt, he sat watching me not taking his eyes off me when the song ended he got up and walked towards me he ran his hands up my body before kissing me.

My hands were roaming over his bare chest, I felt Alex lift me up and place me on the bed climbing on top of me; I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I heard a ripping sound and felt a cool breeze on my skin Alex had ripped my dress leaving me in my underwear, I moved my hand to cover myself when Alex grabbed my hand .

“Don’t I want to see all of you,” he bent his head to my stomach trailing kisses up my stomach to my breast, my hands found his belt and pulled the buckle I was trying to get his pants off when Alex pulled them off with his boxers and tossed them across the room.

As I laid beneath Alex in my thong he was stroking and kissing my body, I never felt anything like this my body felt so hot.

Alex took my mouth in a hard rough kiss I could feel his bulge pressing on my leg I moaned as he slipped his hand inside my panties, “Raven your soaking wet” Alex said his voice filled with lust.

I pulled him back into the kiss breaking to nibble on his ear as he groaned I whispered in his ear I need you.

“Not just yet, I want to savour the moment.” Alex whispered back

I moaned his name as his finger found my nub he rubbed gentle circles with his thumb I stiffened as he slipped a finger into my wet core, I could hear Alex hiss “Raven you’re so wet and tight”

I pulled Alex towards me my lips where swollen from the rough kisses I gently bit his lower lip while running my nails up his back Alex ripped my panties off leaving me completely naked he took one of my pink buds into his mouth sucking on it gently he switched and paid the other the same attention.

“Alex, please” that was all it took as he used his knee to spread my legs he aligned himself with my core, I could feel him at my entrance pressing into me I could feel him as he slid in I arched my back digging my nails into his arms as I felt a burning pain.

I hadn’t realized that I was holding my breath until Alex let out a deep breath remaining motionless for me to get accustomed to his size.

Alex started to move once again I wrapped my legs around him while I moaned his name he was sucking on my pink bud once again, I pulled his head up so I could look into his eyes they where pitch black.

I pressed my lips to his he opened his mouth giving me entrance I was running my hands through his hair as he broke the kiss and started to kiss and suck on my neck I felt a heat rising from my core and my toes where curling.

I held Alex’s head at my sweet spot “Alex do it, make me yours” I didn’t recognise my raspy voice “Raven are you sure?” Alex asked breathlessly

“Yes” I almost screamed out, Alex picked up his pace driving me over the edge I was almost screaming when Alex place his hand over my mouth "shh Raven your going to wake everyone up."

Alex whispered in my ear as I felt his canines brush over my skin before I felt the stinging pain as he sank them into my skin we both lost control and came together.

I felt asleep in Alex’s arms, I woke the next morning with a headache and I felt so sore from the waist down.

I took Alex’s shirt off the floor putting it on and going to the bathroom when I got out Alex was still asleep.

I heard Bell through the mind link “Raven are you awake?”

“Yea how did you know Alex had marked me” I asked Bell giggled “ The way Alex was looking at you last night and we could hear you last night remember we have sensitive ears and you were practically screaming."

I was glad she could'nt see how red my face was did the whole house hear me last night.

"Casey and I will be leaving at noon are you and Alex going to see us before we leave?”

“Sure what time is it now.” I asked as I sat down on the bed beside Alex, Bell replied “it’s 11am”

I gently blew into Alex’s ear “Casey and Bell are leaving soon they want to see us before they leave.”

“We will be down soon” I said to Bell as Alex groaned and rolled over “I’m going to take a shower you better be up when I get out.”

I said as I walked towards the bathroom, I took off Alex shirt and toss it in the laundry basket as I walked back to the shower I caught a glimpse of myself I almost screamed.

Alex had marked me don't get me wrong I'm thrilled but he left a trail of hickeys from my chest to my neck.  

I had started to wash my body when Alex stepped into the shower he pulled me into a hug “you were amazing last night.” He said while running his finger over my mark he had a smirk on his face.

I was pissed “I’m going to kill you” I said to Alex “I look like you mauled me last night.”

Half an hour later we stepped out of the shower how did I go from being mad at Alex to begging him to stop teasing me, before I realized it he had me pressed up against the shower wall while he took me from behind.