Chapter 15

Alex's POV

Luke and I had just reached the border when Bell mind linked me " Alex, Aden is here Raven and I are by the lake in the forest.

I mind linked Justin and ordered him to take some enforcers and head to the lake.

I  shouted at  Luke " we have to get  back to the pack house now." he did'nt ask any questions we ran back to the car jumping in I sped off kicking up dust.

" Bell whats going on" I asked her but got nothing I pulled my cell out dialing Casey's number he answered on the first ring.

" Alex, Raven mind linked me I'm on my way back to Black Hawk territory I'm bringing some of my pack members."

" I will get back there before you I'll leave one of my enforcers to meet you at the house." I said to Casey before hanging up.

" Alex watch out" Luke shouted I quickly pulled back into my lane I almost clipped a semi truck.

" Alex what the fuck's going on" Luke asked

" Aden is in the forest behind the pack house he has Bell and Raven." I was gripping the steering wheel so tight my knuckles where white.

Luke was quite but I could hear him through the mind link he was talking to Justin they had gotten to the lake but their was no sign of them.

I felt my heart skip a beat it felt like everything had slowed down I could see the reaction on my face as well as Luke's face.

I snapped out of it and pressed on the gas pedal harder which was no use as it was already as far as it would go.

Luke jumped out of the car before I stopped he had already shifted while I quickly pulled the hand brake up shutting the car off and took off behind him I shifted ripping my clothes and sprinted to the lake .

When we got there Justin had some of the trackers trying to pick up Bell and Raven's scent.

We were all in wolf form Justin mind linked me " Alpha it seems he took them across the lake and they drove off we picked up six different scents."

I let out a growl, my pack members crouched down to the floor I felt as if my heart would brust out of my chest.

Luke mind linked me " Alex we will find them."

I saw Dylan's rusty coloured wolf running through the trees at full speed I saw a large black wolf close behind him I figured it was Casey and his pack.

Luke dropped a basket ball shorts in front of me I shifted behind a tree and quickly pulled the shorts on when I stepped from behind the tree Casey had shifted and was wearing only jeans.

I walked up to him he put his hands up he was silent then he spoke " I got through to Raven their ok but they don't know where they are, Its Bell he wants he's using Raven to bring you to him."

" What is he doing, why would he want me to intentionally come after him, even if it were Bell alone he had I would still come after him."

"Alex he is unstable it does'nt make sense to try and understand what he is thinking, we just need to find them quick."

"Casey when we find them he is mine." I said through clenched teeth.

" I can't promise you that, which one of us finds him first gets to deal with him."

I had my fist curled into a ball I wanted my face to be the last thing Aden see's, he came into my territory and kidnaps my mate and my sister he just signed his death warrant.

I felt a sharp pain in my head then I heard Bell scream through the mind link the rest of the pack heard it as well as Casey, he looked at me in horror " Bell what happened." I asked her.

she did'nt answer "Bell I screamed her name through the mind link " Alex he hit Raven."

I punched a tree before my wolf took over I shifted everyone got out of my way I let out a howl.
I could hear Casey shifting behind me as I swam across the river.
I had to find them and when I do I would make Aden suffer before I kill him.