Chapter 8

As Alex kissed me on my cheek I felt my cheeks getting hotter I can imagine how red my cheeks are.

We all sat down for dinner Jake passed the plate with the chicken to Alex he placed a serving on my plate before serving him self that was so sweet of him.

" How was your day." Elaine asked looking from Luke to Alex. "It was a long day" Alex answered

" Elaine this chicken is really good." Jake cut in she gave him a knowing look .

There was something going on the guys looked tense as if they were on edge.

Bell seemed to be at ease, I can bet she was thinking about the party why was Bell so intend on me going with her.

" Alex will you and Luke be going back out tonight" Jake asked

" Yes were going to be checking the shift turn over at the border."

Bell was smirking Alex would be out tonight, I felt guilty sneaking out with Bell when he had said I could'nt go.

There was polite small talk being made while we ate, Alex and Luke helped us clear the table.

We were in the kitchen I was taking the cake out the refrigerator while Bell was putting away the left overs Alex came up behind me holding on to my waist

" What do you have there."

" chocolate mousse."

I felt sparks running through my body, I wondered if Alex felt what I felt when he touched me.

Alex let go of me so I could serve the cake Bell took two of the plates while Luke took the other two and followed her back into the dinning room.

I had just finished cutting the last two slices when Alex lifted me up placing me on the counter and stood between my legs he was running his hands up my thighs I bent my head pressing my lips against his I don't know what came over me I ran my hands through his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I heard him moan softly I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

I heard Luke at the door " maybe you two should skip dessert and go to your room."

I was so embarrassed that he came in and saw us like that Alex smirked at him.

Luke was just teasing us.

Alex lifted me off the counter and took the two plates and walked to the dining room.

" Raven this tastes really good"

"Thanks Elaine."

" You must give me the recipe."

"I will and it's really easy to make."

I looked over at Alex he was looking at me seductively.

It could feel a heat rising in my stomach, if looking at me could make me feel this way what would happen when we mated.

My face flushed red as the thought crossed my mind, what is wrong with me why am I thinking like this.

********

Bell's POV

Just as I thought Alex was indeed going to Ryan's party, he was more than likely going to check the border before coming to the party.

Raven and I would be there already and by the time Alex gets there everyone would be asking who Raven is.

She has'nt been formally introduced so Alex will have to explain who she is and I hope Jessica is there to see.

I can't stand her I wonder if Alex knows that she sleeps around, I want her out of his life.

If everything goes well tonight it will be bye bye Jessica.

I must have been smiling like an idiot to my self as Luke was giving me a weird look.

I looked over at Raven and Alex I hope when I find my mate he is faithful to me or else it may be the last thing he does.