Chapter 16

Raven's POV

I woke with a headache I could smell blood " Raven your awake" Bell had tears running down her cheeks she pulled me up into a hug we were laying on the floor.

I touched my head where it hurt I had a huge bump on my head and when I looked at my fingers there was blood on my hand I could feel the rage building from the pit of my stomach, I took off my swim suit before my wolf took control and I shifted it would help me heal faster I wanted to rip Aden to pieces.

Bell patted my head and rubbed my fur trying to comfort me, I was thinking how we would escape, it would'nt do us any good sitting here and waiting for Alex and Casey to find us.

My wolf was fuming, Aden had caught me off guard but that would'nt happen again, Bell and I needed to try and see where we are so we can give Alex and Casey an idea of where we are I don't think they took us too far from Alex's territory.

After an hour I shifted back to human form I was feeling a little better, " Bell we have to try and see if we can find a window to see where we are."

We searched the walls and discovered they had put  wooden boards over the windows and had wall papered it so it matched the rest of the room, Aden had been planing this for awhile.

We managed to pry one of the boards just enough so we could see, we were in a cabin in the woods all we could see where trees I listened keenly hoping to hear voices or something what I heard sounded like a water fall.

" Bell do you hear that?"

" Yea I do but I don't know where we are as we have no water falls near our territory."

"  I can't mind link Alex so you tell him what you see and what you hear I will bring Casey up to speed."

Casey was asking a bunch of questions I had to tell him to slow down he was starting to give me a headache.

Casey and Alex had crossed the lake but came to the same conclusion as the trackers we were taken by car to where we were now, and Bell and I had no idea how long we were out for as that would have given Alex and Casey an idea of how far they took us.

We quickly pushed the board back in and smooth the wall paper over we did'nt want anyone to know we had pried the board off.

Bell and I had been pacing the floor for about an hour when someone knocked on the door, the door slowly opened and a rouge with red hair and freckles poked his head around the door he spoke with an Irish accent " brought your food." he said while placing a tray on the floor keeping eye contact with us before closing the door.

Bell and I were beyond hungry and thirsty, on the tray they had given us sandwiches and orange juice we were hestant to eat or drink anything what if they put something in the food, we sniffed the items carefully and our sensitive nose's picked nothing up we slowly ate the food.

We fell asleep after a few hours of just sitting when we woke we had no idea what time it was we pried the board off again the sun was shining brightly we could see Aden standing by a black pick up he was speaking to someone but we could'nt see who it was as they where standing under the window.

Aden was talking so softly we couldn't hear what he was saying Bell was trying to read his lips but she was'nt very good at it she only made out that he wanted to move us tonight.

We had to find a way out of here before he tries to move us if he manages to move us Alex and Casey may never find us.

" Bell we have to try to get away I would rather die fighting than sit here and wait for Aden to decide what he's going to do with me."