Chapter 9

Bell was very quite during dinner seems she could'nt wait for dinner to be done.

We were loading the dish washer when Bell quickly whispered " I'll come get you as soon as they leave."

"OK" I replied I was feeling extremely nervous, what if Alex finds out I went against his wishes.

Alex, Luke and Jake were in the study again something was definitely going on.

"Bell I'm going to take a bath I'll see you in a bit."

Bell nodded in reply, I walked to Alex's room and I turned on the pipes filling the tub I dropped a Lush bath bomb in the tub soon the room smelt of honey and toffee.

I put a towel on the tub to rest my head I stripped stepping into the tub I plugged my beats head phones into my phone.

Relaxing while listing to my favourite songs, I don't know how long I was in the tub suddenly I felt sparks running up my arms my eyes flew open.

Alex was sitting on the tub trailing his fingers up my arm he took my breath away.

Alex POV

After dinner we went back to the study to go over our plan of action in case of an attack, I did'nt have a good feeling about Caden being in our territory he was up to something but what.

" I'm going to take a shower and meet you in the drive way." I said to Luke while walking out of the study.

My mom knew that something was up but she would'nt press us for any answers, no need to worry every body when we were'nt sure what is going on.

I need to take my mind off all of this after the border checks I'd stop by Ryan's party and have a few drinks I would'nt stay too long Just to show my face and then leave.

My wolf wanted to be around Raven as much as possible, I know sooner or later I'm going to have to claim her formally and mark her but am I ready?.

With Jessica it does'nt really matter if she's around or not I know she sleeps around, I've never claimed her as my girlfriend, Raven on the other hand means so much more.

I've never given my heart to anyone and I'm a bit hesitant to take that step.

I opened the door to my room it smelt of honey and toffee I noticed my bed was made I usually leave it unmade.

Raven must be in the bathroom I opened the door she was in the tub she had her head back I walked over to her running my fingers along her arm her skin is so smooth.

Her eyes flashed open she looked surprised right now my wolf was going crazy he wanted me to take her mark her he kept shouting in my head.

Soon I said trying to control him.

********

Bell's POV

After dinner I headed to my room as Raven went to shower I could hardly wait for the guys to leave.

I had to find the perfect outfit for Raven one that when Alex sees her he'll forget all about Jessica,

I was going through my closest when I found it a black corset top and a black mini skirt perfect, I thought this will definitely get Alex's attention.

I'm not sure what Alex's reaction will be to me defying him and taking Raven to the party but he just needs a shove in the right direction.

I put away the outfit and went to take a shower my self.

******

Alex was staring at me his light blue eyes where now dark blue he took my hand kissing my entire arm until he got to my shoulder he placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a passionate kiss, I could feel the need and want in his kiss.