Chapter:1

~Flashback~

I scooted on the floor away from the blood stained knife. I couldn't scream. My mouth was taped. I couldn't take the tape off. My hands were cuffed.

~End of Flashback~

Okay. Before I begin, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Nevaeh Hillory. I have long Caramel brown hair that reaches down to my lower back, and crystal blue eyes. I'm pretty thin, well according to my friends I am. Now that my descriptions down, let's begin.

~1 year earlier~

I packed up my last suitcase from my room. Today, we were moving in with my moms new boyfriend. He was extremely wealthy, in which I hated. To me, wealthy people are snobs or full of themselves.They make the poor seem worthless. I was used to living with a poor family. When my dad left us, I was only 7 then, our wealth decreased rapidly, due to the fact that my mom went through depression a began heavily drinking. Ever since she got her new boyfriend, Brad, she stopped drinking. Which I didn't mind. I was tired of being screamed at all the time. But I still hated Brad and his money. I didn't want to live in a huge mansion. I was perfectly fine living in our 2 roomed apartment.

"C'mon Nev, we gotta get going." Said my mom leaning against my bedroom doorway. I looked at her, shooting a cold stare. I gathered up my only bag and walked out of my apartment. I heard the keys to the apartment lock for the last time. That sound hurt me a bit. I didn't want to leave. I wasn't ready. Brad met me outside. I shoved the bag into his chest and stomped into the car. Eventually, my mom came out of the building. She put her suitcases into the truck and kissed Brad. The sight of them kissing made me cringe in anger. I hated when they came in physical contact. It really annoyed me. Soon enough, we were on our way to our new 'home'.

~~~~~