Chapter:5

Master smirked and pulled out handcuffs. I gasped and backed away from him. As he went to grab me, I bolted in the other direction toward the farthest corner.

"No need to run, now get over here now! Or I will change my plans and just shoot you now!" Snapped master. A tear rolled down my cheek as I stepped toward him. He cuffed my two hands together tightly."Now you can't escape!" Laughed master. I narrowed my eye brows and plopped onto the floor. I couldn't stop thinking about how my mom was feeling. She must've been heartbroken when she couldn't find me anywhere in, Persian.

When master left, I angrily kicked the bucket in the corner. It went flying across the room. My hands were starting to go numb, due to the fact that was handcuffs were locked so tightly. With all the commotion and fear, I didn't relieze how bad my injuries were. My head was badly swollen, my neck way red and bruised, and my face was raw from the hits.

I didn't know what time it was, but I fell asleep anyway. I was exhausted. The floor was freezing and hard. Not very comfortable. Having my hands tied behind me didn't help either. I had nightmares. Nightmares about how I would never escape this place. Nightmares about how master is going to kill me. I hated calling him master. But, If I didn't obey him, god knows what would happen next...

I woke up sore and tired. I stretch my legs, for I could not stretch my arms. I heard loud footsteps coming down the steps and the door slam open.

"Hello Nevaeh!" Called master. How the heck did know my name?!

"Um how do you know my name?" I asked trying not to sound mean or rude.

"I know things Nevaeh." He said shooting me a death glare. I just nodded. Master marched over to me and grabbed my face with great force.

"Owww!" I whimpered softly.

"I SAID TO CALL MASTER! I WANT YOU TO SAY MASTER AFTER EVERY SENTENCE YOU SPEAK TO ME! GOT IT?!" He screamed kicking me and stomping to the ground. I screamed and apologized. Tears of fear and pain strolled down my face. He took one last kick to my face before stopping. I felt a trickle of blood seep down my face. "Now lets try this again." He said pulling a blade from his pocket.

"I'm sorry master! I''ll do anything for you master! I swear! Just please! Master I beg you please don't kill me master!" I cried making sure I said master quiet a few times. He smiled.

"Ah I love seeing you panic." He smiled evilly. Anger bubbled up inside of me. What does this guy want from me?

~~~~~