Chapter:13

I didn't know what I was doing. I only knew to keep the baby warm, which was difficult down here. I cradled her in my arms and sighed. She was very quiet.

I then heard the doorbell ring upstairs. I lifted my head and tried to listen. It was an unfamiliar. He asked if he could look around. Master let him. This was my chance. I began making loud noises and screams. The man came down stairs. It was a cop. His eyes widened.

"Hello?" He asked staring at me and the child. That's when he made a grunting sound and dropped to the ground. There was blood spewing from his back. Behind him was master with a bloody knife. I screamed blood curdling screams. I held the baby tightly and repeatedly screamed, No. Master dragged the body into the closet. I almost puked. Master marched over to me and pulled the blade.

"STOP MASTER PLEASE STOP!" I cried. Master took my baby and set her on the cold ground making her tense up. He took the knife and began repetitively stabbing my arms and legs. I screamed in pain, making the baby cry. The knife went all the way through my arms and all the way through my legs. I gasped at the amount of blood.

When he was finished, master set the knife on the floor and duct taped my mouth shut again. Grabbing the handcuffs, he cuffed my hands together. I couldn't move. I used the last bit of energy I had to get toward the baby.

I scooted away from the knife. I couldn't scream. My mouth was taped. I couldn't tare the tape off, my hands were cuffed.

The baby began screaming and crying. I sighed and lied next to her. I was in to much pain to care for her.

~~~~~