Chapter:6

For the past week, it was the same routine. I'd wake up at god knows what time, get pushed around and beaten, and sleep for really long hours. Master would only feed me once every other day. But when he did feed me, it wasn't much. A terrible stench was starting to stain the room. Probably because I would use the bathroom on the floor. I wasn't scared anymore. I was just, angry. I wished I wasn't so selfish and just accepted my life the way it was.

After millions of thoughts crossed my mind, master came downstairs.

"Hey little toy." He laughed walking up to me. I didn't flinch.

"Yes master?" I replied lowering my head.

"Apparently no know gives a f*cking hell about you because no one has even bothered to come look for you." He smirked chucking the newspaper at me. There was nothing about me being missing. A feeling of sorrow came apon me. Did my family even care about me."See Rebecca? No one gives a shit about you."

Rebecca? Who's Rebecca?  

I gave master a confused look.

"Your names Rebecca. REMEMBER?" He shot a deadly glare at me. I stiffened and nodded, still having no clue what he was talking about. "I don't think you remember." He said pulling out a switch blade from his pocket. I gasped and backed away slowly. Master creeped toward me with the blade in his right hand. He grabbed me by my hair and flipped me over so he could see my wrists that were still cuffed behind me. I screamed as I felt the blade dig deep into my wrist. I kicked and struggled to free myselfy. Only to fail numorus times. I could see a sea of blood flood around me. I couldn't feel my fingertips anymore. They went completely numb.

"STOP PLEASE MASTER PLEASE!!" I cried struggling. He only dug the knife further into my wrist and up my arm.

"Your screams sooth me." He smiled. Fresh tears were dripping down my cheeks and onto the cold floor that was now stained red. After what seemed like forever, he stopped, shoving the switchblade back into his jeaned pockets. I lied on the floor in shock. I couldn't feel my arm. It was numb. Master kissed my head before walking up stairs again. I was in to much shock to care. I stepped over my two arms so they were now cuffed in the front where I could see the damage. He had carved, 'Rebecca' onto my arm. There was just to much blood and it was difficult to read. I took one deep breath in before dropping back onto the floor into the pool of blood. I was exhausted. I knew I lost a ton of weight within the time being because I could actually wrap my thumb and my index finger around my wrists. I let out a sigh. I wanted to go home. Yes, I called it home.

~~~~~