Chapter:15

I awoken with my arms and legs wrapped up in casts. I had 32 stiches across my forhead. When my vision cleared, I saw an officer. He had a note pad and a pencil.

"Good morning Nevaeh." He said writing on his notepad.

"Hello." I moaned.

"I'm here to ask questions if that's ok with you?" He asked looking in my direction. I lied in the hospital bed thinking. I then nodded.

"Okay. What was his name?" Was the first question.

"Master." I answered with chills running up my back.

"How did the baby get down there?"he asked writing down on his paper.

"A couple of this friends came downstairs where I was and raped me..." I said feeling sick."how did you guys find me?" I asked.

"We'll, one of our officers that visited this house, never returned. We originally came for him. Do you know where he is?" He asked.

"Yes. But he's not alive. He's downstairs in the closet with a bunch of other deceased people." I answered staring at the ceiling in shock. The officer nodded and left the room. I was glad he left. I didn't want to talk anymore. I would rather rest.

The door opened again, and my mom and brad entered the room. Tears filled in my moms eyes as she ran toward the bed. I wanted to cry back, but she obviously didn't care about me when I was gone.

"Oh my god Nev!" She cried over and over again.

"Where were you guys?" I asked angrily."Why didn't you come looking for me."

"We did. But we thought you died and gave in." She's sighed kissing my cheek.

"How long has it been?" I asked confused.

"Nev, it's been 4 years."

~~~~~