Chapter:14

Master hadn't come down stairs in what felt like weeks. I was starving. I was breast feeding the baby, but there's barley anything left in me due to the fact that I haven't eaten anything. I could tell she was losing weight as well. She looked like the unhealthiest baby alive. My arms and legs were unusable. I couldn't move them at all.

I eventually fell asleep. Cold and tired. I wanted nothing more then to die. I decided not to the name the baby. I didn't want to get to attached to something that was soon going to die. But, I was already in love with her.

I was awoken to the sound of yelling and screaming. I lifted my head and listened. I heard sirens and helicopters. I started to get anxious. There was footsteps racing downstairs. 3 police officers busted down the door. I squinted at the sight of light from the door. One ran toward me and the other ran toward the baby. The third officer held the door open.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god." Complained the police and he examined my arms and legs.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Rebecca." I cried. My heart was racing. I burst of joy hit me. The police officer gave me a confused look as he glared at my wrist.

"Arn't you Nevaeh?" He asked. That's when it hit me. Nevaeh was my name. I smiled. The officer lifted me up and carried me upstairs. It was bright and burning my eyes. Outside was full of commotion. Master was being shoved into a police car as I was carried outside. He placed me on a stretcher and strapped me down.

"Where's my baby?" I asked shutting my eyes.

"On her way to the hospital." Sighed the cop and he shut me away in the ambulance. I was confused, scared, excited. I didn't know exactly what happened.

When I arrived at the hospital, I was rushed into the ER where the doctors immediately began caring for my wounds. I felt like I was going to die. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I then fell asleep.

~~~~~