Chapter:7

I don't actually know how much time has passed now. It seemed like forever. It must have been a long time, because I couldn't even remember my real name. I know I had a name before Rebecca, I just couldn't remember it. Everyday, Master would tell me my names Rebecca, and make me study it off my arm which still read, Rebecca.

I didn't feel like the same person I was awhile ago. I felt forgotten. Still, no one has reported me missing, that hurt me. I was really under weight now. I could see every bone in my body. Master didn't feed me for what felt like years. But I know it wasn't. I didn't think

"Rebecca!" Called master angrily.

"Yes master?" I called out to him. I heard the door slam open.

"A couple of my friends are coming over today, you make any sign that your here, I will kill you." He threatened. I nodded."just in case you do make a sound." He said pulling out a roll of duct tape and tearing a piece off. He forcefully slapped it over my mouth. I was to weak to reject it. Master recufed my hands behind my back, 5 times tighter then before. I winced in pain. That's when the door bell ran from upstairs. Master gave a death glare before leaving the room.

It was hard to breathe with the tape over my mouth. I could hear laughing and loud music from upstairs. I wished they would turn it down so I could sleep. I wanted to kill myself, but there was nothing down here to do so, unless I was gonna starve.

After about 5 minutes of trying to find way to kill myself, I heard the door to this room open. My dull blue eyes looked up from the ground. I didn't recognize the two people that entered. I felt cold chills run down my back.

"Master?" I mumbled uncertainly for the tape prevented me from speaking. I heard laughing from the two men a they approached me slowly.

"So this is what he was hiding." One said grabbing my hair and smiling evilly.

"He wanted her all to himself!" Laughed the other one kissing my cheek. I cringed up in disgust and nudged them both away for I couldn't use my hands. I licked at the tape so it slowly peeled of my face enough for me to speak.

"What do you want.." I hissed beneath my breath.

"You know." giggled one of the men as he slid his hands up my shirt. Before I could even think, I kicked him as hard as I could in the gut. He cringed with pain. I ran as fast as I could for the door but the other man stopped me. I could tell the were both obviously drunk from the way they struggled to catch me. Not too long after that, I was slammed into the ground. My head hit the concrete so hard that I blacked out for god knows how long.

When I woke up, both men were gone. Except I was left naked on the cold ground. I sobbed softly.

~~~~~