Part one: Saved

/your p.o.v./

I screamed in pain as the giant monster struck me with it's hand, causing me to fly back and smash into a tree. I landed on the ground with a thud. It roared in anger fire shooting from its mouth. Damn the villagers never said the monster was this powerful. My magic attacks seem to barely work on it. I tried to push myself up with my arms, but my elbows gave out and I smacked to the ground again. My whole body was surging with pain. I couldn't get up, and I noticed a wound on side that was bleeding immensely. My eyelids became heavy and my vision blurred. Suddenly I heard voices and the monster started screaming in pain but I couldn't see what was happening.

"Ice make battle axe!"

"Requip!"

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Let's help them out too Virgo!"

"Yes princess."

"Hey are you ok? Don't worry I can heal you!"

My breathing steadied and I was soon engulfed in blackness.

-&-

I heard voices again, but this time they were in hushed voices.

"Is she gonna be ok?"

"Why would she take on a monster like that all in her own?"

"What's that mark on her arm? Is she a part of a guild?"

When I opened my eyes I was lying on a bed in a place I'd never seen before. What...? Where am I? I though I died.

"Wait she's waking up."

I suddenly panicked realizing I was surrounded by strangers. I screamed and jumped of the bed positioning to attack.

"Wow wow calm down we aren't going to hurt you!" A woman with scarlet hair said calmingly.

I didn't move from my position. Ready to defend myself if needed. The pain that was in my side had dulled a lot. I still felt tiered, and I panted trying to catch my breath. They all stared at me with shocked expressions. "Who are you?!" I asked threateningly. "Where am I?"

"My name is Erza Scarlet, and you are in the FairyTail guild's infirmary." She explained.

FairyTail? Isn't that the light guild I heard so much about. I calmed and moved out of my stance. Suddenly I felt dizzy and I started to fall to the ground. A guy with black hair caught me.

"I think you still need to rest." He said putting me back into the bed.

"Did you save me?" I asked them.

"Yeah I used my sky magic to heal you." A younger girl with dark blue hair answered. "You were pretty beat up."

"What is your name?" I asked causally.

"I'm Wendy." She smiled. "This is Carla." She referred to the white cat in her arms.

"Well thank you Wendy I appreciate it." I said gratefully.

"And I'm Natsu!" The pink haired guy exclaimed. "And this is Happy."

"Aye!" The blue cat exclaimed.