Part 29: An old (not)home

You know what screw it! I'm doing another chapter with Nazar and Kaya in it! Cause you guys wanted a longer book. And also I love Nazar and Kaya so... Yeah! Don't worry you and Lyon are in it as well.

Also there is an important announcement at the end, so please read it! (unless you already know) aka if you read my Laxus x reader you already know.

/your p.o.v./

After all that went down between me and Lyon everything for a few days was pretty normal...

We had returned to the guild hall and Nazar came up to our table.

"(Y/n), Lyon I was wondering I you'd want to go on a mission with me and Kaya tomorrow?" He asked.

I looked to Lyon, and he shrugged. "Sure Nazar we'd love to." I answered.

"Great see you here tomorrow morning." He said and then went after Kaya who was leaving.

-&-

/Kaya's p.o.v./

I was leaving the guild hall for the night, and waved goodbye to Mira and some of the others who were there.

"Kaya wait!" Nazar's voice called out once I walked out the door. He walked up to me. "I'll walk you home."

I smiled. I love when he says my name like that. "Thanks Nazar! But you do know I'm 18 I can handle myself."

"I know... But it won't stop me from worrying about you." He blushed and looked away to hide it as we walked.

"Awe~ you always get so flustered around me, sweetie." I giggled. It's quite adorable considering his usual tough guy personality. It makes me feel unimaginably happy to know that he loves me enough to let his guard down. I love when he trusts me like that.

He blushed even more at the pet-name. "Yeah well." He cleared his throat composing himself a bit. "Who's fault is that?" He grabbed my hand, and we swung our intertwined fingers lightly as we walked along the quiet streets warmly lit by streetlights and the night sky.

I looked up at him to see that he was smiling. A content smile that was usually very rare for him. I'm glad that he has been showing it a lot more recently. I'm glad that he found a family. All I ever want is for him to be happy. I love that smile. It always seemed to be slightly different around me though. It was always somewhat better in a way. I sighed contently locking our arms together so I could snuggle my face up into his sleeve.

He of course had no objections. And we just walked in a comfortable silence for a while.

"So I picked out a job yesterday..." He trailed off. I noticed that his mood had shifted. His smile flattened and he looked ahead of us blankly. "It's very... Important to me, in a sense, so I was hoping you'd come along."

"Well of course." I blinked up at him still confused as to why it was so important.

"I asked (y/n) and Lyon to come with us if that's alright." He added.

"That's fine." I replied. "Why so many? Is it a hard job?"

"No... Not really..." He trailed off. "I just, um, want you guys there with me."

I was still fairly curious but I trusted him with my life so I didn't pry into it. "Then it sounds like fun! I can't wait!"

The smile returned to his face and he looked down at me with a loving gleam in his eyes.