Part 14: Danger and Jealousy

/your p.o.v./

Both Nazar and Kaya were now officially members of fairy tail!

Kaya had gotten a red emblem on her hand, and Nazar had a black one on his shoulder. They suited them well. Kaya was talking about how fun it was going to be to go on adventures with the guild.

I smiled at her, and then nudged Nazar when I noticed he was staring at her. I gave him a smirk, and he shot me a glare that said, 'shut up!' I just laughed and went back to listening to team Natsu and her swap stories. I couldn't help but feel that something was missing though. I didn't quite know what it was, but whatever it was it hurt that it wasn't here. Man, am I weird. I placed my head on the table with a sigh.

"I can't believe Lyon forgot to grab his stuff out of the wagon before he left." Gray grumbled. "He's such an idiot."

My head shot up at the name. "Is he coming to get it?" I asked trying to sound composed. Wait why the hell should I care? I should be angry with him. The way he's been acting around me. Why is he avoiding me anyways?

"Yeah he came in a few minutes ago didn't you notice?" Lucy asked.

"Speak of the devil." Gray muttered, and Lyon walked up to are table.

For some reason that made the anger inside me grow even more. I just crossed my arms and pretended to ignore him.

"Hey Gray, Juvia." Lyon greeted. Then he turned to me. He looked at me strangely for a second and then muttered a, "hey (y/n)."

"Ugh!" I got up from the table angrily, pored my drink onto him, and then stomped out of the guild, not even bothering to see anyone's reaction.

/Lyon's p.o.v./

I blinked twice surprised by (y/n)'s sudden outburst. I stood there slightly shocked for a second. Nazar started to laugh, whilst the others were just as surprised as I was.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked more to myself.

"As crazy as it sounds," Nazar started sarcasm laced in his voice. "I'd say she pretty mad at you."

"Why?" I asked trying to wipe away some of the liquid.

"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you've been avoiding her, and then yesterday you left without even saying goodbye." Nazar grumbled.

"Why would that upset her?" I asked, to which Lucy responded with a face palm.

"I don't know." Nazar shrugged. "I don't understand the mindset of people, let alone women."

"What's that supposed to mean, Nazar?" Kaya asked putting her hands on her hips.

Nazar flinched slightly at her harsh tone. "Er... Um... Nothing I just- you know what don't turn the attention onto me. Lyon you need to go talk to (y/n)."

"Wouldn't that make things worse?" I asked.

"No you Dimwit!" Gray snapped. "If ignoring her is what caused the problem, then ignoring the problem is what would make it worse." He sighed resting his head in his hands. "I swear you are even stupider than the pyro sometimes."

"What's that supposed to mean popsicle!?" Natsu asked angrily banging his hands on the table.

"It mean that you've got more fire in your head then brain cells!"  Gray retaliated.