Part 22: New faces

Hey everyone, sorry for the really short part. Idk if I like how this turned out... It's probably fine, but tell me what you think.

/your p.o.v./

I woke up the next morning, and tiredly started my walk to the guild. I was almost there when I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. They spun me around causing me to scream in surprise.

"Morning beautiful." I heard a familiar voice.

"Lyon!" I scolded. "Don't scare me like that! Especially this early in the morning! You nearly gave me a heartatta-"

He cut me off my giving me a small kiss on the lips. "Sorry, guess I'm just happy to see you."

I felt myself blush, and looked away from him acting like I was still angry. "You're forgiven I guess."

"You're adorable." He chuckled at me.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"I have a question for you." He suddenly said. "I want to know if you want to come back to my guild with me today? Just to meet everyone."

"Oh? Uh sure that sounds fun." I smiled at him.

"Great, I already told Gray and them, so we can go now." He took my hand and dragged me off.

-&-

Lamia Scale was very interesting. I met many people like Lyon's master Ooba who had a strange habit of spinning people. No that's not a metaphor for anything, she literally spins people. I also met Jura who was one of the ten wizard saints. He was probably one of the only calm ones there. He was super polite and kind to me. Then there was sherry and Sherria. Sherry just kept going on about love, and Sherria kept asking a million questions about Wendy. There was also Toby and Yuka, they also had their own interesting personalities.

It was a lot like fairy tail actually. Even though they all had different personalities, and would sometimes clash, they still loved each other. They cared for one another like everyone was family. I was so glad that both me and Lyon could find that. I never really knew how much someone could take for granted. Just the mere friendships I have made have saved me from a life full of suffering.

It was getting late, and me and Lyon were just about to leave. Jura then stopped him.

"Lyon, can I talk to you about something before you go?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll just be a minuet ok?" He said to me.

"Ok I'll be waiting outside." I replied and we went our separate ways.

I walked outside and sat down on the edge of a fountain that wasn't far from the guild. I watched the water and kicked my feet slightly. I wonder what he wanted to talk about with Lyon... Probably some guild business, I'm not too worried about it. I took a relaxing deep breath and dipped back my head looking at the stars.

My peacefulness was ruined by a cloaked figure sitting next to me.

"Hey-!" I shouted.

They suddenly struck me in the back of the head, and I felt dizziness start to take over. I fell back, but they caught me before I fell into the water. I felt them move me into the ground, and start to bind my hands and feet. My vision became blurry.

"Don't worry (y/n), you'll be ok for now." I heard it say before I blacked out.

-&-

I woke up a little while later, and sensed that I was moving. I was on a trolley being pulled my a giant bore. I looked to my left to see the hooded figure walking alongside me. The hood was now down and I recognized the person.

"You." I grumbled in disgust. The pain in the back of my head was still there. I felt very weak. I tried to move, but the bindings were too tight.

"Oh you're finally up." Jackson smiled down at me. "I'm glad we will be there soon."

"Screw you, you sleazy díck-wad." I said angrily. I didn't care if it wasn't a very ladylike thing to say.

"Woah, wait a second there. I may be a jerk, but that's going a bit too far." He said seeming only slightly offended.

"You left me in a burning building to die." I reminded him. "If you aren't one then why did you act the way you did that night."

"Tch..." He turned away from me. I couldn't tell if it was out of guilt or annoyance. "Because it's easier to be killed by an asshole, rather than someone who you know doesn't what to do it."

"What the Hell are you trying to say?" I asked him in annoyance. "Are you expecting me to believe you didn't want to kill me?"

"Look (y/n)," he started and looked back at the path in front of us. "I do what I have to to survive. I was following orders ok? If I don't do what I'm told there are serious consequences for me."

"You're nothing but a selfish coward." I told him.

"I'm not trying to justify myself, or make you pity me!" He snapped. Then he seemed to calm. He looked down. "I'm simply telling you the facts..."

I should hate him... I thought. I mean I do hate him, but not as much as I should. After what he did to me I should hate him so much that hell itself wouldn't be enough punishment for him, but looking at him now I got this strange feeling. Like he's not telling me me everything... But what could it be.

Little did I know that my feeling was right. That the thing he wasn't telling me was important. And that that thing would lead to tragedy...

Hey guys, yup I'm foreshadowing disaster. You'll have to wait for the new part to find out what. Sorry for cliffhangers XD (not really). Idk if I like this part, tell me your opinion. vote and comment, bye!
                                   -Hannah😋